[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get free cell phone service?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FVhcrHk.jpg (180KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FVhcrHk.jpg
180KB, 800x800px
Well i got this old Android(tmoblie gsm) and i was wondering if anyone here knows of any ways to get into the services (without use of the company or paying) to make use of the phone.

Pic Very Unrelated
>>
What you're talking about would be a Felony.
>>
No one will tell you here...
>>
Ringplus. They have free plans. I managed to get 4000/4000/4000 for $40. Will never have to pay again.
>>
File: IMG_20160715_194129.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_194129.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>55926808
>free
>$40
>>
>>55926686
>>55926690
Sure is newfag in here.

>>55926661
Free? You can't, not for a few decades anymore, you could spoof someone's SIM but don't think today's Android phones let you do that.

But if you just want to unlock the phone to use another carrier, I seriously can't be bothered to start explaining it again, but there are a lot of how-tos posted on forums, Google is your friend.
>>
>>55926661
Nah, that's pretty out of your ballpark.

>find a good SIM
>acquire a working sim's data (easier just to steal the SIM)
>flash SIM on your card
>Service Provider notices 2 devices using the same SIM
>Service provider calls OG simguy
>"No, I didn't know someone else had it."
>New SIM issued to OG Simguy
>You lose access to your shitposts on /g/
>rinse and repeat until you decide it's futile

Nowadays, it's just easier to get a new phone
>>
>>55926823
It's a one time fee :)
>>
>>55926661
FreedomPop has a global SIM for $10 if not less. (I bought it when they offered it for $4, then two weeks later had it for a buck.) If you go with the free service, I think it's like unlimited talk & text and 200MB data per month.

I think they have another SIM available that gives 500MB, but you give up some other feature for that; probably the global service.
>>
>>55926838
>It's a one time fee :)
And a none time free
>>
>>55927474
Get a job.
>>
>>55926661
Staying in your mom's basement.

>What you're talking about would be a Felony.
Stealing commodity shit. A felony. Sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.