[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

microcuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: microsofts-logo-gets-a-makeover.jpg (24KB, 1170x877px) Image search: [Google]
microsofts-logo-gets-a-makeover.jpg
24KB, 1170x877px
Only the beginning.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/08/04/microsoft_adds_enterprise_products_to_its_privacy_policy/
>>
>>55921217
Wincucks don't care. The botnet has been fully embraced.
>>
So when is the board going to fire Nadella to stop this idiot from driving the company into the ground?
>>
>Redmond says its Online services collect “all text, sound, video, or image files, and software

Uhh, yeah?

Online Services are cloud based things, of course everything you put on it is going to Microsoft
>>
File: evoker.gif (2MB, 347x276px) Image search: [Google]
evoker.gif
2MB, 347x276px
>>55921378
Except he's not doing that. Literally nobody cares about this stuff except a relative handful of autists on places like /g/. I've tried explaining all the Windows 10 privacy stuff to normies and the reaction is a shrug of the shoulders at best. Nobody cares. Nobody's going to switch to Gahnoo/Lincux because of it. They've already updated their Walmart laptop and post on Facebook about how convenient Cortana is.

Microsoft won, lad.
>>
>>55921437
They're just doing what Apple has been doing for years.

Unfortunately computers are for the massess and the masses are stupid.
>>
>>55921512
God I sounded like an euphoric neckbeard with that comment.
>>
>>55921437
global linux desktop usage has increased since the release of win10

lots of people are pissed at microsoft about this, people are complaining on tech boards all over the net, and on news sites including the one linked in the OP, i bet you only go to 4chan and facebook
>>
>>55921566
By fractions of a percent, aka fucking nothing. Stay delusional, lad.
>>
>>55921566
I bet the people using Linux now is still relatively small compared to Windows, I know for a fact many people don't even know Linux exists.

Then again I also know people who've literally never used or owned a desktp computer that are below the age of 30.
>>
>>55921619
>>55921643
Did you miss the part where he said:

>Nobody's going to switch to Gahnoo/Lincux because of it.

?

Nobody doesnt mean "a few". Dumbasses.
>>
>>55921437
They're fucking with corporate/enterprise this time. They are definitely going to give a shit more than your average normie.
>>
>>55921709
Yeah, this is going to be interesting. I've always said this would backfire on Microsoft. We'll see if it actually does.

Not sure if anyone read the latest quarterly report, but Microsoft margin is somewhere in the neighborhood of 62%
>>
>>55921685
>hur dur semantics

>>55921709
Do serious corporations even use Microsoft products? I tough most of them were redpilled already.
>>
>>55921217
B O T N E T
>>
>>55921217

>not using Windows Server

Retards!
>>
File: emergency_13896.jpg (171KB, 711x1197px) Image search: [Google]
emergency_13896.jpg
171KB, 711x1197px
>>55921437
This, normalfags don't have a single clue and they don't care. They only want the newest toy to use their socialshit apps and gaymen, they don't care about privacy or have the concept of it, they don't care about security, they don't care about being used for advertisement purposes. As an example, you can take a look at the number of people posting their lives on kikebook or the people getting fined or fired for derogatory comments on that same platform and twatter.

The people in the know will switch to more secure and trustworthy systems or heavily locked down earlier versions of Windows while the huge majority will keep getting fisted by corporate and government software, even when they are dissatisfied with it they still rationalize it away and continue on getting fisted.
>>
>>55922080
I like the leaps from "normies don't care about security" to targeted advertising to social media to the absolute horror of "yelling nigger at someone on twitter might have consequences!" like it forms some kind of coherent argument for anything (apart from maybe putting you on some lithium)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.