[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ My parents have 3 16gb iPhone 6 pluses that they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_9sQUAizK.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_9sQUAizK.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
Hey /g/

My parents have 3 16gb iPhone 6 pluses that they were using on ntelos. Now that ntelos isn't around anymore is there anything I can use the phones for? Any way I can unlock them without paying someone to do it? They're literally just sitting on their shelf collecting dust
>>
File: 4L_y8Cg9Y8C.jpg (322KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4L_y8Cg9Y8C.jpg
322KB, 1024x768px
Anyone?
>>
>locked phones
haha what?
>>
>>55921158
What is in the (table) compartment?
>>
I phones are not locked to carriers are they?
>>
>>55921461
Thata how you do it in the freedom land
>>
>>55921158
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>55922480
>freedom
That's just a meme now
>>
Nope, pay up. Freedom isn't free, son.
>>
Sell them on ebay for alot of money and say that they have been touched by the apple ceo (dont remember his name)
>>
>>55921683
Ya they are

When I unlocked my iphone all I had to do was download a program, plug the phone into my computer and run the .exe, that was it. It depends on your iOS version and this was on a 4s though
>>
>>55921069
Give it back Jamel
>>
>>55921683
if you buy them from apple they're unlocked

from a carrier...potentially not
>>
>>55921069
Are they an MVNO? Is you maybe the parent company can unlock them.

Otherwise sell them in eBay, or use them without cellular. A rival company could unlock it, or ask Apple suppirt
>>
Legally they have to unlock the phone for you now since Obama passed that law a while back. You just need to have been with the current provider for a certain amount of months. Think it was 6 months then you can leave and they have to unlock it for you. Some providers unlock phones even if you never were with them. Had a Att go phone unlocked I bought and used it on tmobile. att did it fast and easy.
>>
>>55924540
I'm pretty sure with T-Mobile it's 90 days
>>
>>55921069
Ntelos got bought by Sprint.

Sprint has to unlock them for you.
>>
>>55921069
Load up a custom ROM on them and they're be useful phones with a decent camera
>>
>>55921069

New iPhone looks badass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.