[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on discord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1449942291838.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449942291838.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
Redpill me on discord
>>
File: autism.png (292KB, 791x353px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
292KB, 791x353px
This is not /pol/.
Do not reply to /pol/ posters.
Ignore /pol/ posters whom are too retarded to do reasearch themselves.

Sagerino cheese goes great with spaghetti.
>>
CIA honeypot
>>
>>55913640
https://r4p3.net/threads/what-is-discord.861/#post-6224
>>
>>55913640
Okay to use with friends or any online group other than 4chan.

All 4chan discord are complete fucking cancer, especially /g/ groups. Joined several, and it's always 50% homosexuals/bisexuals that post nude pictures of themselves to eachother and the rest of the people there being memespouting retards that like MLP and/or anime.

It's always like this. It sounds extreme, but it's actually exactly how it is which is a fucking eye opener if that is the general population that actually browses this site.

My experiences with /g/ discords have been so bad that I actually left /g/ for a week because I knew that the people on the discord are the same people that are on /g/. Hopefully there's people like me still here that aren't degenerate homosexuals (I have nothing against homosexuals, but these guys are fucking extreme with their fetishes and push them on others) or my little pony/anime faggots.
>>
>>55913640
read the tos
>>
>>55914429
>All 4chan discord are complete fucking cancer, especially /g/ groups. Joined several, and it's always 50% homosexuals/bisexuals that post nude pictures of themselves to eachother and the rest of the people there being memespouting retards that like MLP and/or anime.
4chan is cancer
>>
>>55914466
It used to be. It got a lot better once the various kinds of animu bullshit got containment boards.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.