[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what exactly did AMD "do" or "win" again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (138KB, 895x913px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
138KB, 895x913px
what exactly did AMD "do" or "win" again
>>
>>55909556
Here come the AMDrones.

BRACE FOR IMPACT!
>>
>>55909556
Made affordable computer parts.
>>
File: 0c58006f118887e1956dd922e5cc35ec.jpg (700KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0c58006f118887e1956dd922e5cc35ec.jpg
700KB, 990x1400px
Sorry, /g/ has already filled it's quota of AMD threads, please try again later!
>>
>>55909556
Amd made the best price to performance card in like the last 5 generations and nvidiots are getting asshurt that its outselling their overpriced shit, nvidiots have been on 24/7 damage control since.
>>
>>55909746
Really this

Nvidiadrones really have a disturbing obsession with attacking amd left and right.
>>
>>55909746
So good 5 last gens that they increased Nvidias marketshare on discrete graphics to 81%. People have spoken and it is not for AMD. Hope that piece of shit goes bankrupt already
>>
>>55909556
Past 5 years. Everything amd has done is crap. Everything they are putting out is shit.
>>
>>55909813
I agree with you that AMD hasn't been competitive with Nvidia except for as price-cut products but I don't have to agree with you in hoping they'd go bankrupt. Even if AMD isn't as successful as Nvidia is they do keep Nvidia from being too influential and costly. If we didn't have the option to go with AMD, I'm sure Nvidia would charge even more for their products.
>>
>>55909842
Nvidia can already charge whatever they want because there's no alternative. The basic logic is "Would you really risk going with AMD instead of paying extra for the Nvidia equivalent and saving yourself from their bullshit?"
>>
>>55909813
Its back up to 30%

>>55909841
Shit only nvidiots think
>>
>>55909887
>Nvidia can already charge whatever they want
Not whatever. They wouldn't want to look like a bunch of money grubbing bloodsuckers by pricing products completely out of historic proportions. Especially when they are uncertain what AMD's next products coming out in a few months can do. But they can charge more than they have in the past because there is no competition for the 1070/80. Kind of like how the 5850/70 had an increase in the MSRP when the 470/80 was late.

>there's no alternative.
Not yet but there is almost certainly going to be an alternative.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.