[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: LOL.png (40KB, 382x686px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
40KB, 382x686px
What does /g/ think about this?
>>
File: 1469932616712.png (567KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469932616712.png
567KB, 698x720px
>>55909469
>using low end amd
>4k
>200 fps
>"beg your corporations like AMD and Nvidia to release card to keep up every year"
into the trash it goes
>>
Can you retype it so I can use it as pasta for /v/
>>
>>55909512
Some faggot posted this on YouTube, I just posted here to get some laughs from you guys, I found it so funny.

Also she is cute, and that is from someone that has never seen anime in his life.
>>
>>55909469
I think you should stay on >>>/v/
>>
File: autism.png (431KB, 913x557px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
431KB, 913x557px
I don't really care about what he's saying, but he does have a point.
PCucks are truly pathetic.

If you spend even 5 seconds on /v/, you'll see PC users complaining because [insert weeb franchise] isn't on steam and never will be.
Even games released 8 years ago, like Atelier Rorona haven't gone multiplatform and they shit up discussion of those games as a form of sour grapes because they know they will NEVER get to play them.
>>
>>55909527
Let's do something. How about we both write half?

>>55909536
Fuck /v/
>>
>>55909543
Lol
>>
Go eat shit or hang yourself in your stinky lifeless basement for living in delusion and spewing bullshit.

PC's have more power and optimization than consoles? you are a diehard corporate slave who sucks nvidias aids infected cock and a PC peasant beggar virgin nolife slave.

pc's can never be optimized and uses resources as consoles latest tech. PC can never match the tech of consoles for gaming.

You people have to beg your overlords who rape your butt to release new GPU's every year just to compete with consoles and to be able to handle games in 1080p and 60 fps. That's nothing for us. Consoles have been moving into a billion polygons, 4k resolutions and 200 frames per second and cgi quality animation. Meanwhile you beggar slaves pc gamers beg your corporate nvidia to release graphics cards every year just to be on par with us with your 1080p and 60fps and low polygons and terrible cartoon animations.

Keep begging nvidia and AMD for more power and getting raped every year you motherless orphan cunt
>>
>>55910431
Fuck that would be some good pasta.
>>
-march=native
>>
>>55909533
The meme hair gets everyone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.