[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube goes Mozilla route, fucks up interface for the sake of change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: EdQmCuK.png (510KB, 1908x1010px) Image search: [Google]
EdQmCuK.png
510KB, 1908x1010px
How can they approve such massive fuck-up? This design is being rolled out this week.
>>
>>55900381
>EdQmCuK.png
>>
>>55900381
The search bar is slightly more minimal now? Who cares. That's not even close to being the worst of their fuck ups.
>>
>>55900381
Looks the same for me
>>
File: (You).png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
34KB, 800x600px
>>55900436
>hahah the filename is from imgur lol more like "I'm GAY" topkek lads
>wow dude man go to plebbit am I right /g/ents?!
>>
File: 1402625707026.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402625707026.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>he doesn't use a custom css
>>
WHERES THE FUCKING FILTERS
>>
>>55900381
>uses Ghostery botnet when he already has uBlock Origin anyway

top CuK.png indeed
>>
>>55900381
>ad result at the top
the concept of youtube having ads temporarily escaped my memory, i've been blocking them for so long.
>>
>>55900381
You say that like Google isn't the king of pointless design fuckups.

Also as minimal as that looks you know it's going to be filled to the brim with pointless JavaScript.
>>
fucking sickkkk ass material design. good job youtubee
>>
>>55900381
jewgle employees have to make retarded nonsensical changes to YT every few months to justify getting paid
>>
>youtube goes Mozilla route, fucks up interface for the sake of change
YouTube had been doing this for years
>>
Looks good.

Who even spends much time on youtube?
>>
File: 1469782206663.jpg (48KB, 608x397px) Image search: [Google]
1469782206663.jpg
48KB, 608x397px
>>55900436
>>55900875
>Cuk.jpg
>>
>>55904541
This, they're constantly fucking things up a removing features, just for the sake of change.

Literally almost no one ever likes the changes, and I'm not the slightest bit surprised they're pulling this bullshit now.
>>
>>55900381
Things change, grandpa.
Get with the times.
>>
>>55900381
They are doing this like fourth time already.
>>
What I want to know is why the hell can't they make it so I can scroll through related videos/comments while keeping the video stationary on the left hand side
>>
>>55900381
You see OP, the thing about youtube is that the images, if you click on them (with your mouse cursor) will turn to a web page with moving and sounding images (kinda like a gif). This is usually the main attraction of youtube and not what kind of ass niggertits bullshit <div><div><div> soup the devs have cooked up around it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.