[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should every developer know about legal stuff and things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (118KB, 330x213px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
118KB, 330x213px
What should every developer know about legal stuff and things like that?
>>
That GPL is cancer and MIT/BSD/Apache will land you a comfy job.
>>
They should know that they can be sued for releasing their open source software if they don't release it under a license that absolves them of all liability.

I recommend GPLv3.
Don't listen to MIT/BSD cucks, you do not want a permissive software license, it opens you up to having your software stolen and used in proprietary software without attribution or compensation.
>>
That you should have a talk with a lawyer or someone more knowlegable in the law , not some /g/tards. I say this as someone who got sued in the music industry because some other person used my name in another part of the country on his soundcloud.
>>
>>55892020
How did that end?
>>
>>55892135
Had to workout something with the other dude and buy the name from him. It's better being prepared about this stuff beforehand. There's tons of little things you can get sued for when you make a product for the markets.
>>
>>55892020
what did you expect in the jew-addled entertainment racket
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.