[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags give up so easily, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160802-132746~01.png (363KB, 1069x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160802-132746~01.png
363KB, 1069x1501px
Why do normalfags give up so easily, /g/?
>>
>>55883129
are you his slave nerd?
>>
>>55883129
I have to admit that is a pain in the ass to create a bootable stick on GNU/Linux
>>
>>55883255
No, thank god. He wants to be an IT major but only uses windows 10.

How should I break it to him that he'll never excel?
>>
>>55883292
How exactly would he excel by using freetard shit
>>
>>55883267
Agree.
I had an error where after the bootmenu the screen woupdn't work. But after reburning different iso's like 50 times i noticed that the brightness was on lowest levels. Sometimes you just have to be persistent.

>>55883311
Nice bait faggot.
>>
because trying the same thing and expecting different results is a sign of insanity

:^)

fucking neurotypicals
>>
because some idiots like my friend try fucking Kali Linux as their first distro, and bitch about how installing software on linux is so hard
literally all you have to do is apt-get install synaptic or ubuntu-software center but nooo, typing four words is hard
>>
>>55883311
Libreoffice
>>
At his age he should be able to do everything Linux related himself. Wouldn't approach him and tell him that though, he will either get mad or annoyed at the very least.
>>
>>55883685
underage gnu knight detected
>>
>>55883311
>How exactly would he excel by using freetard shit
Simple.
A company uses a server computer with energy efficient components where the focus is on RAM quantity, and uses Linux for security reasons.
Instead of the company wasting money on buying individual computers and having to do Depreciation and Amortization calculations for that shit,
they get the server admin to run instances of Windows to the worker monitors (with peripheral connectors) via VM maximizing component usage without wasting on idle components as happens with individual computers.
With VM, any fuckup doesn't matter because it's VM, and a shared folder/local wireless storage resolve many office issues, while the freetard admin gets to be involved in sacking Windowscuck slaves such as yourself thanks to the supervision over what the workers are doing.
>>
>>55883910
I get it :^)
>>
as a general rule, if something doesn't IMMEDIATELY work perfectly I throw it out.

I have zero tolerance for sloppy products. nerds have trouble understanding how sloppy linux is because they think everyone is autistic enough to want to experiment and troubleshoot rather than have something they can actually use.
>>
>>55883129
What is this fag trying to do
>>
>>55884566
He wants to create a bootable USB for windows to uninstall Ubuntu and install windows on his laptop.
>>
File: 1445669399933-0.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445669399933-0.png
101KB, 300x300px
>>55884436
>"When i face a problem in my life, i just run away. Problem solved."
kys
>>
ITT: once again, idiots who don't know about the ROSA Image Writer.
>>
>>55884436
wow amazing, please list all the software you are using.
>>
>>55883267
I have bad news, you are retarded.
>>
>>55883267
literally
 dd if=/your/iso.iso of=/dev/usbstick bs=1M

If that's too hard for you than just fuck right off of /g/
>>
>>55883267
>i never used rawrite32 on windows or gnome-disks (or gnome-disk-utility) on linux
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.