[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can code Android Apps. I have done so multiple times in Uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
69KB, 300x300px
I can code Android Apps. I have done so multiple times in Uni projects, with stakeholders from the industry.

How do I start freelancing? I am willing to work for 10$/hour at the beginning, as long as I get some first references.

Still, there seems to be way too much competition on Upwork, Freelancer and similar sites.

I have no Facebook (just a fake account for Tinder). How do I start networking there?

Any other sites or methods you can recommend?
>>
File: 1466892876082.png (60KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
1466892876082.png
60KB, 231x252px
>>55877358
>Beginner code person
>Freelancing
>10$/hour intro salary
>>
>>55877380
Beginner code? I know many apps that are successful and look like dogshit compared to what I have coded. And its not just Android, I also set up Backend Servers in Node.js or Spring with dynamic website management.
>>
>>55877358
Make your own app.
>>
>>55877435
I don't like working for free. At college at least you get credits, but simply wasting your time on something that is never going to be successful?
>>
>>55877456
But you never know if its going to be or not going to be successful.
>>
>>55877456

Make a Pussy Go app to compete with both Pokemon Go and Tinder at the same time.
>>
> working for 10 bucks an hour.

If you want to look professional, charge higher, but make sure you're absolutly good then.

Also:
> Working by the hour which limits your income instead of creating a succesful app.
It's like you want to stay poor
>>
>>55877433
Yeah, stick to server-side development.
Android development is oversaturated with poorly payed Pajeets you'll never be able to compete with (pay-wise).
>>
>>55877433
Read
>>55877737
Android apps and basic programming is the ultimate Pajeet zone. You need to have friends in high places to get a decent salary or you're stuck with Pajeet wage of 1 slice of bread per hour
>>
>>55877565
the minigame should be where you point the camera at her pants, a virtual pussy appears and you should flick her virtual bean to unlock a date with the person.

At least you know you both would be weird and in the same area.
>>
Freelancing is a sham. Go work for a real company. One that doesn't pay by the hour, but instead, gives an annual salary of 60k or more (don't do less than 60k, do try to get higher), along with benefits.
>>
>>55878214
But what can I do to make money as a Freelancer? Even if I learn enterprise stuff like Hadoop, people would only hire me so I am bound to one location, where I have to go to every day in a suit.
>>
>>55877358
shit man whre the fuck do you live?
even shitty self-taught front-end webdevs make atleast 40 bucks an hour with no degree.
>>
>>55878471
I know that, but I need to work on weekends and after college and no company wants to hire me part time with a home office.
>>
>>55878674

I live in Germany. The problem is here: >>55878702
>>
>>55878707
shit man your gonna have no luck if you can work only weekends.
might be luckier with a part time job at a coffe shop or something.
i worked as a burgerflipper and then at hugendubel when i was in uni.
now i make about 70€ an hour full time working for a company doing fullstack webdev.
dont do contract work. find a company to work with.
while you are in college or uni you can take whatever job you want.
no one is gonna judge you for working at subway while still in uni.
>>
10 poos/loo/hour
>>
>>55878673
But at least you make money. You can open up a tech support booth or something, coding apps makes you 0 money because of poos. Every entry or simple job is taken by them since they are the cheapest and you don't have to spend money on educating them. The only place you can earn decent wages is high end technology that the Pajeet can't do. Obviously that means it's basically a 7-5 job.

Alternatively, you can take the Pajeet jobs for Pajeet wages and prove that you can do everything better than them. Be extraordinary so the boss notices you and hopefully moves you up when there is a spot. Bosses don't want the cheapest workers, they want the best skill to cost ratio. The Pajeet is dumb but it's basically free. If you outpajeet the Pajeet, you will be seen as a valuable asset and clever bosses know that they should invest in such assets. You should be able to get your boss to fund some courses for you and move you up a step or two, increasing your array of skills and salary.

Then you would earn a decent wage and have a very safe spot since no boss wants to fire a worker he invested in.

You should be careful though, some bosses will think that you owe them after they fund your courses and will try to Jew on your salary. But if that happens, you can just bail and look for a better job, with your wider array of skills and beating the Pajeet skill to cost ratio, which should get you a pretty good job.
>>
>>55878707
Deutschland Deutschland über nichts
>>
>>55878707
Nigger, ich bin noch Schüler (mache nächstes Jahr fachabi) und arbeite Teilzeit home-office als Webentwickler.
2k im Monat, damit ich mein auto bezahlen kann aber besser als nichts.
Bau dir ein Portfolio auf, tu so als wüsstest du alles und Beweise ihnen, dass du von zu Hause aus ihre Aufträge rechtzeitig fertig bekommst und du hast nen Job.
Ist echt nicht so schwer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.