[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ Makes a List, Part 6: This is It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Well, I think it's safe to say that the "Pro/g/ramming Challenges, Version 4.0" is just about finished! We have all the challenges, and all we need to do now is make it into a presentable picture!

Here's the pastebin, where the challenges are sorted by category: http://pastebin.com/bZvvwapj

By the way, I've tried using a cheap Paint knockoff, but the image ends up really blurry and ugly, anyone know how to use a more professional image editing software?
>>
>>55876103
>OS'es
>Let's
>IP's
>'
Please tell me you're pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>55876268
What's wrong with using apostrophes?

Here's a list organized by addition date
>>
>>55876441
>What's wrong with using apostrophes?

>OS'es
>conflating plural and possessive markers
CORRECT: OSes

>"Let's user view"
>Let us user view
CORRECT: Lets

>"Way of Tracking IP's"
>Way of Tracking IP is
CORRECT: IPs
>>
>>55876490
Gotcha
>>
Most of these are really beyond my skill level...
>>
>>55876103
>3650x1898
I have no monitor that could display your image without having to zoom and pan. Try using a smaller font, so 99% of the people don't have to scroll four ways to see your image. Thank you.
>>
22, 43, 102, 103, 90, 67, 68 and 69 are missing colored borders in OP image
>>
"Shazam" as a challenge?

Holy shit, is it that easy to do that it is a challenge on 4chan? Seriously, how complicated are those apps like Shazam and Soundhound? It always looked like sorcery, it's fast as fuck and can recognize music in the distance even I barely hear + just humming.
>>
>>55876867
try using a device that is manufactured on a year later than 2000
>>
>>55878486
Apparently "once you know the maths behind it it's not that hard"

I'm still saying a Shazam implementation requires more than that, but nobody agreed with me.

You need a database to compare to and blah blah blah
>>
>>55876103
Can anyone link the part 5?
>>
>>55878856
It was like five posts... Not much to look at

>>55878667
Yeah, I agree with you, which is why I'm keeping it at the difficulty it is right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.