[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What IQ do you have to be to make a good video game?I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
I'm lazy as fuck but an incredible game manifested in my brain. How can I make a good game if I'm a jock Chad?
I need to know how to make a game like Super Smash Bros.
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>55875452
Which Gentoo? 2 gigs or....?
>>
>>55875447

Step 1: Acquire hundreds of millions of dollars. These can be found in between your couch cushions, I'm sure.

Step 2: Hire people who know what they're doing.
>>
>>55875447
Just have a willingness to learn and you should be good. Pick up Python to get you started and go from there. Remember talk is cheap, so ideas must be free.
>>
>>55875447
Hire developers.
>>
>>55877181
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>55878914
Is he gonna get banned?
>>
>>55875447
Get unity and do some tutorials
>>
File: ZFnN7ql.png (60KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
ZFnN7ql.png
60KB, 776x776px
>>55879000
Unity can make a game like smash??
Then I'm set!!
Thanks!
However...I'm also thinking of making a mechanic that hasn't been seen in games before, would C++ be the best for that?
>>
>>55878914
Falcon has done more things on this board than you'll ever do in your life.
>>
>>55875447
None.
You just hire people to do it for you.
Alternatively grab a book it's going to take a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.