[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you live in a net cafe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 510168862_1280.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
510168862_1280.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
Would you live in a net cafe.
>>
>>55871032
nah I'm not a fukken loser like you lmao
>>
>>55871032

But I sorta have

It can be comfy but a tad depressing after a while
>>
I would, but I'm sure it would get depressing after a while.

Glad i don't live in a socially isolated immoral shithole like japan.
>>
>murrican will never have web/manga cafés for weebs
It hurts only a little.
>>
>>55871061
Internet is available literally everywhere for free.
Most restaurants and even retail stores have free wifi now.
>>
File: 590.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345KB, 640x480px
If I had to, but fuck I hope it never comes to that.
>>
>>55871032
They only let you do that in worst Korea.
>>
>>55871119
sure, not like anything'd change
>>
Is that fucking Phantasy Star Online 1?
>>
File: 1467652545539.png (136KB, 332x405px) Image search: [Google]
1467652545539.png
136KB, 332x405px
>>55871032
If my social alienation ever gets to that point i will probably just end it.
>>
>>55871097
At netcafes in Japan you can order food delivered to you in a similar vein to karaoke boxes.
The real question is how does he have the money to pay for it.
>>
temporary? sure. depending if I didn't have much money and didn't care about certain stuff
>>
>>55871341
People living in netcafes are usually freelance web devs or they're streamwhores begging for donations.
>>
Maybe if I lived somewhere that 80 hour work weeks were the norm.
>>
>>55871032
I would if I'd own it.
Otherwise I would just live in somone else's house in exchange for services.
>>
>>55871032
I've been living isolated from society like that for a couple of years so sure, no big deal.
>>
It's never too late to take up the hikkikomori way!
>>
File: 222.png (22KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
22KB, 300x100px
>>55873617
>>
If it was extremely cheap and the internet was good? I might seriously consider it. I don't need that much space in my life.

How cheap is living in one of those boxes anyway? I'm a low income faggot that pays around $400-500 monthly for all my expenses currently so it'd have to be super cheap to sell me on it.
>>
>>55871341

In the documentary he was a salaryman with a very stable job, but he couldn't afford an actual apartment or house, so he started living in a net cafe. His work was like 15 hours a day, so it's not like it matters where you live; you can sleep in a net cafe just as if it was a house.
>>
>>55873659
Yeah, that's what I was referencing. Nigger.
>>
File: Tales from the Crypt.jpg (43KB, 499x299px) Image search: [Google]
Tales from the Crypt.jpg
43KB, 499x299px
This is our future, the future of all NEETS.
When the revolution comes, we'll all be rounded and sent to FEMA Internet cafes. They're building them right now out west in the desert places like Arizona.
There will be huge buildings in compounds surrounded by barbed wire fences and guard towers.
The buildings will have huge A/C and power systems to cool handle the huge loads drawn by millions of GPUs.
Inside it will be like one huge cubicle farm spannings several lengths of football fields. There amongst the sea of partitions will stand out mountains of Mountain Dew cans, pizza boxes, and anime sex dolls hanging from the roof.
In the deepest remote parts of the huge chamber jungle, someone has erected camo netting above his cublicle.
Every hour on the hour, a chant can be heard, as if it were muslim prayer time: "INSTAAAAAALLLLL GEEEEENNNNTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
>>
>>55873863
Sounds fun.

At least i wouldnt be living in kansas anymore.
>>
Is this actually a thing? Wtf
>>
>>55873698
>working 15 hours a day
so that's 15 hours to work, 2 hours commute and 1 hour to relax before have to sleep and do it all again?

that's not a life worth living
>>
>>55871341
>The real question is how does he have the money to pay for it.

Thats a question only an american would ask, or any euro fags.

These guys have stable work, problem is the country is so damn small and accommodation is fucking expensive even if you have more money than the others there is no space for you to buy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.