[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TB-303.jpg (1MB, 2826x1384px) Image search: [Google]
TB-303.jpg
1MB, 2826x1384px
What went right?
>>
>>55869018
>hipster acid house machine...
>>
>>55869018
the resonance.
>>
>>55869046
Everybody needs a 303
>>
>>55869018
To /moo/ wif you
>>
mostly the sequencer desu
>>
It succeeded because of what went wrong. It was designed for musicians to record demos with bass accompaniment. But musicians were too retarded to figure out how to twiddle the knobs to get a halfway realistic bass sound (which it was capable of doing), so barely anyone bought any.

Then some "musicians" even more retarded than them picked them up for $5 at pawn shops. Luckily, their state of retardation was so advanced, that they were not intimidated by the knobs, and began tweaking them in a random fashion over a drum machine. This actually sounded pretty cool. A few years later, something that was once considered a piece of junk is now worth up to and over $1000, even though you can get a clone that sounds the same for a few hundred.
>>
>>55869018
shit yeah

fuck the system in the cunt, ass, and mouth until cum starts leaking out its ears
>>
>Roland in charge of creating house and techno

303 808 909
>>
>>55869018
everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Kat5EZclM
>>
>>55872203
My nigga.
>>
Was worth it when it was $5, now not so much
>>
mr AYYY lmao himself doing some 909 programming live, muh dik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpSx7tw8vQ
>>
>>55872270
>jeff mills

>not having DOZENS of 909s and 303s on the table

Is he getting old?
>>
>>55873229
Yes he is, look at his recent releases, they ALL sound the same basically, from 2001 or so onwards. But still, a legend in his own right
>>
>>55873272
Every time I see him I want to give him a sandwich.
He has always looked like he's starving and still does
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.