[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hide your Privacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: partyvan.jpg (113KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
partyvan.jpg
113KB, 750x600px
How does /g/ hide their privacy in the WWW and in the Deep- and Darknet?
Do you guys use some special proxyserver or proxychaining?
Special VPN Services in different countries?
Share your way to hide your privacy!
>>
>>55868801
I'm more worried about Google, Facebook, and other ad companies than I am about three-letter agencies. After all, the government spooks would much rather just get access to the existing pile of information that Google has than collect it themselves.

I'm thinking of splitting my web browsing into a couple of VMs so that I can a.) more easily browse certain sites through Tor or a VPN, and b.) roll the VM back to a snapshot when I'm done, to get in the way of persistent tracking.
>>
>>55868870
>splitting my web browsing into a couple of VMs
I thought about that, too.
>>
>>55868870

You're close. You need 2 VMs. One install is a fairly normal desktop install. The second is a basic install with just Tor installed. Adjust the networking so that the desktop VM can't get to the internet. The Tor VM needs two interfaces--one inside that can talk to the desktop VM and the other that is out to the world. Firewall the Tor machine so that no traffic can get out other than Tor traffic. Then you have a nice isolated desktop VM to use to get on Tor, but it can't give out any information on you.
>>
>>55869441
>onion route protocol are not encrypted and clearly to discover
That is a great idea, but you need a vpn or proxychain connection before you build up a TOR connection. In germany the ISP filter the onion route protcoll and blacklisted you if they track it back to you. You are getting attention that you don't want.
>>
>>55870392
vpn on tails? naw
proxychains? got some advice?
>>
>>55869441
What vm you recommend? I've never used one before
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.