/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I use a cellphone and not be an NSA cuck /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1438529680612.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438529680612.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
How can I use a cellphone and not be an NSA cuck /g/?
>>
>>55865818
>How can I be a paedophile in a post 9/11 world

Voluntarily commit yourself
>>
>>55865806
>>55865841
I just want to look at my shitty memes on the go without having to worry about having the govt's dick up my ass

Honestly, any sort of decent FOSS phones available?
>>
>>55865818
You can use any phone made before 2001.
>>
Eternal Airplane Mode.
>>
>>55865891
Won't you get shot if you get too close to a skyscraper with airplane mode on?
>>
>>55865818
Get a Blackberry :^)
>>
>>55865857
Mobile networks are compromised. There is literally nothing you can do except conceal your identity.
>>
File: una.png (140KB, 679x878px) Image search: [Google]
una.png
140KB, 679x878px
>>55865857
>FOSS phones

UnaPhone is one, I believe. But even a tinfoil like yourself won't appreciate it, because m-m-muh apps!! You can not load any non-pre-approved apps onto it.
>>
>>55866029
>Indigogo reservations only
Fugg
>>
>>55865818 Buy sim card on the street and use it only for vpn. Than just make calls via voip.
>>
>>55865818
You can't. The 2 problems are baseband exploits and how they save the metadata for your connections to cell towers for months at a time (allowing them to keep maps of your movement, which is a bigger problem as this data is collected in mass amounts without a warrant). For the first problem, there are only a couple phones out there that isolate the baseband processor so that pwning it doesn't give you access to the whole system, but they tend to be expensive (I think the cheapest is going to be the Dragonbox Pyra that's coming out, the others end up over $1000), there are also no phones out there with open source baseband firmware for people to actually look at and improve (due to FCC regulations). For the second problem, the only way to solve that is to not connect to cell towers, which somewhat eliminates the purpose of a cell phone. I would just recomend going with service providers email SMS bridges and if you need people to be able to get ahold of you right away a pager.
>>
The government already has all the information they want about you.
>>
>>55867258
Closest you'll get to a cell phone use without a cell phone.
>>
>>55865857
get a Technoetic phone with Replicant preinstalled
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.