[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting ip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jellystone-ranger.jpg (9KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
jellystone-ranger.jpg
9KB, 207x243px
can someone help me get an ip of my friend
>>
Send him the following message over any popular messaging service you both use that supports text.
 What is your IP? 
>>
Just send him an IP logger
>>
>>55854211
Invite him to Tox. Tox leaks IPs like no tomorrow.
>>
Ask him to go to whatismyip.com and tell you what it says.
If you don't want him to know you have it if you're an asshole or something just run a webserver and send him the link to a page on it then look in the access log on the server to get his IP
>>
Can't you get an IP from an email?
>>
>>55854211
ifconfig /release in administrator command prompt
>>
>>55855062
*ipconfig /release
>>
ask him for it
if he doesnt know it tell him to goto wtfismyip.com
>>
File: 1468057816409.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1468057816409.png
291KB, 600x512px
>>55854447
>>
Easy just run
rm -rf /
>>
>>55854211
It probably doesn't work that way... your friend is likely behind a NAT of some kind, so that question is then sort of meaningless
>>
>>55854211

It is 127.0.0.1
>>
>>55855255

i think you could back in the day with gmail.
>>
>early 2000s aim
>drop a tracker link in my profile bio thing that says "my nude pics"
>clicking the link logged your aim name and displayed every other visitor's name
>one of the guys became openly gay about five years later

kek
>>
>>55857546
This is correct. OP you need to set this ip for all your dns settings on your router and then you'll be able to monitor your friends Internet traffic.
You're welcome
>>
>>55858319
You could I did it once or twice, if the person didn't use a proxy, VPn, tor ect of curse
>>
Blasze.tk or something
It's a URL similar to that
Look it up I'm 2 lazy
>>
>>55854211
If he's using Windows then just call Microsoft and ask for his IP, if they don't give it to you then bribe them with some Rupees.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.