[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: micro$oft.jpg (227KB, 1357x978px) Image search: [Google]
micro$oft.jpg
227KB, 1357x978px
Why is this allowed /g/?
>>
Because you let them do it to you.
>>
Why would anyone use outlook in the first place?
>>
>>55851943
Since i still use it as www.hotmail.com,
free e-mail service :-)

but when it went live it went to shit, and now its "outlook", and now its heaviest and purest form of cancer out there.

>>55851916
Where am i letting them exactly?
>>
>>55851900
Because no one uses it.

Use the web interface with an ad blocker.

Or use Thunderbird, free and will never ads.
>>
>>55851900
Why is what allowed? Gmail uses Ads, yahoo uses Ads, and Outlook uses Ads.

I don't know what point you're trying to make is. If you don't want to see ads at Outlook.com just use a fucking Adblocker you sperglord faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (16KB, 155x946px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
16KB, 155x946px
>>55852499
implying im not
>>
>>55851970
By using their products, you condone and support this behavior.
>>
>>55852566
So why did you even bother making this thread you cock sucking retard?
>>
>>55851900
Is the ad version free? If so, outlook has always cost money.
>>
>>55851900
Well, you either want people to not have ads and use a functioning revenue source that doesn't plague your screen with product placement

Or you want them to paywall your shit, sell merchandise, or something like in the OP.

Now, you could be less of a hypocritical fuck and pick one or the other, or you could accept the reality that is capitalism and support the business whose products and services that you use, by either leaving the ads on, or fucking paying them.

You hypocritical fuck.
>>
>>55851900
edgy
>>
>>55851900
Use email client such as Thunderbird and you dont need care about ads. Or use adblocker?
>>
>>55851900

Disgusting. Microsoft has become such a greedy Jew.

I use iCloud. No ads whatsoever and free storage. Also no data mining.
>>
>>55853485
>Cloud
>storing personal data on a computer owned by someone else

How did you even end up on /g/?
>>
>>55851900
Where the fuck do you see this?

I use outlook for work and personal emails and I have never seen an ad.
>>
>>55854156
im using uBlock, and its on the right side, it shows me that now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.