[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for 30 bucks or Razer Nabu for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20160726_204158.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160726_204158.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Should I get Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for 30 bucks or Razer Nabu for only 50 bucks?

I need good notifications and optionally heart rate monitor (I have it in my samsung)

If you have any smartwatch/smart band in this price please post it.

>general smartband/smartwatch thread
>>
Fuck off
>>
Mi Band 2

You should be ashamed of even considering the Razer.

Also, I have the original Mi Band. RGB colours. The newer models with white LED's suck.
>>
>>55848742
get a pebble. smartwatches are superior to any band
>>
OP here.

I saw that with Miband tools toy can configure notifications. How does it work on Mi Band 2?

>>55848799
I would like to get smartwatch but I don't know which one.
>>
>>55848810
i recently got a pebble time round, the battery is a bit weaker than general pebble watches with epaper but it simply is as hingucker

can really recommend this watch because you can actually read the display in direct sunlight and in low light you can flip your wrist for led illumination.

the colors might not be a nice as an oled moto 360 but this also makes it less aufdringlich
>>
>>55848742
Mi band. Cheaper, decent build quality, plenty of people have reversed engineered its protocols so you can use free software to interact with it
>>
>>55848828

Eh 229 euros? My budget right now is about 50 euro. If there's good Chinese shit f.e on Aliexpress I can order it and wait 2 weeks
>>
where the fuck do you find a mi band 2 for 30 bucks?
>>
>>55848846
use ebay-kleinanzeigen and you can get a barely used one starting at 170€

you're buying a piece of lifestyle when you go with this watch.

those smartbands are a pure money waste because you couldn't care less about the functionality in a week but with a watchface applied to it and addet smartphone functionality like reading messages, changing music titles, checking weather in an instant, it makes a whole nother sense in wearing it
>>
>>55848852
Code: Smzone15$
Link: http://m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Miband-2-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Bracelet-p-1057324.html

You have to log in. No need to thank me. Just help with looking for smartband/smartwatch
>>
>>55848866
Why not just get Samsung Gear S2 instead?
>>
>>55848888
it has tizen and lacks community support because of it. then the battery won't last as long as a pebble. in direct sunlight, every screen technology looses greatly in direct sunlight and that's what a watch counts for, readability in every situation

any other than that, it's decent but you can directly see that's a clunky heavy smartwatches with almost 1,2cm thickness
>>
What smartwatch can I buy in a low price?
>>
What about Samsung Gear Fit. It's a little bit more expensive. The reason why I asked about Razer Nabu was option to see the messages
>>
I have a mi band, but I'm not sure if it is the original or second one.
I know it does only have a white LED though.
The information it shows you is your heart rate,, how much time you slept for, and how many steps you've taken in a day.
I haven't spent too much time playing around with the settings, but I don't think it's a continuous heart rate monitor. You need to manually check it every time you want to see your heart rate.
For $30 it's pretty cheap, but in all honesty I wouldn't bother buying it. I think the while smartwatch/fitness band thing is just a meme and it's not worth buying into.
>>
>>55850945
second.

the first one with rgb lights is bretty gud for notification shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.