[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use linux >gnufags rage because you waste their time asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: confused-face.png (88KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused-face.png
88KB, 300x256px
>use linux
>gnufags rage because you waste their time asking questions
>use windows
>gnufags rage because you don't use linux
>>
>>55847774
>gnufags rage because you're a computer illiterate that despite your raging incompetence still feel somehow entitled to post your opinions and experience on this imageboard for taiwanese tapestry

ftfy
>>
>>55847774
>not dual booting both

pleb
>>
File: chicken.jpg (95KB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
95KB, 1000x602px
>>55847800
>dual boot windows and linux
>spend 99% of time in windows
Why bother
>>
This board is for discussing technology, not providing tech support. If you need help with that there are boards dedicated for that purpose.
>>
I don't understand fags like you who aren't capable of basic search engine usage. In all my years of using windows and linux I never had to ask a question to someone.
>>
>>55847839
>>55847841
>>55847795
These
>>
File: dog.jpg (166KB, 754x892px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
166KB, 754x892px
>>55847841
lol
>>
>>55847834
Let's be honest, most of the time you're in a browser. You could be using FreeBSD for all it matters.
>>
>>55847774
gnufags are akways angry because they're constantly managing their dysfunctional operating system. it's very stressful and they don't want other people's experience to be easy if they had it hard
>>
>>55847881
Exactly, so why use an inferior OS

Windows
>runs everything imaginable
OSX
>runs nothing
Linux
>runs nothing
>>
>>55847834
If you spend 99% of your time playing games, then >>>/v/ is that way.
>>
>>55847834
I have Ubuntu installed in case Windows fucks up or in case I have a hardware failure that I want to make sure is due to the hardware.

And this is what all of the GNU project`s work amounts to me, being Windows's "bitch on the side". :^)
>>
>>55847891
>uses a system that "runs everything imaginable" to run only one thing
>>
>>55847902
>has Ubuntu installed rather than on a bootable USB
>>
>>55847834
>started dual booting windows and Linux
>haven't booted windows since

I'll probably boot it just to delete and uninstall a load of shit before re-partitioning the windows drive to set up another linux distro tbqh.
>>
>>55847891
OSX runs nothing AND Final Cut Pro*
>>
>>55847774
GNUfags do actually help you with problems.

These people here are not part of that community, they are just hypocrite fags from /v/ who thinks gpu threads make them a /g/entooman.

How would they help anyone if even they cannot help themselves?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.