[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those magsafe power adapters are shitty as fuck. Apple needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dmi6MLorYe4HIhyB.large.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dmi6MLorYe4HIhyB.large.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
Those magsafe power adapters are shitty as fuck. Apple needs to be sued as fuck for this, forcing customers to buy a new one every 6 or 5 months. They break easily and burn, and it's a fucking scam.

Anybody agree? They intentionally designed it to be of poor quality.

Fuck you Apple
>>
>>55843267
Apple don't make them. You need to learn facts and take care of your shit, they're better than most laptop chargers on the market including the Surface charger which is just a shitty clone and breaks at the drop of a hat
>>
wrapping the cord around the things that come out of the charger fucks the cord. don't do that.
>>
>>55843267
"hurr durr i can't take care of my cables fuck company hurr durr"
magsafes are one of the most durable cables i've seen. my 2008 magsafe still serves me right
>>
>>55843398
>>55843267
The fact that you felt the need to bump your own thread answers your question.
>>
>>55843267
>Anybody agree?
>>55843398
>bump
like pottery
>>
i'm not stupid

many customers have the same issues, look at the reviews http://www.apple.com/ca/shop/product/MC461LL/A/apple-60w-magsafe-power-adapter-for-macbook-and-13-inch-macbook-pro?fnode=8b
>>
its user error if people straight up break the fucking thing. my 2011 charger cable is still just fine.

what people dont tell you is that since the laptop is aluminum and soft as fuck, every time you pop the connector in and out you are wearing down the material on it. after 5 years of plugging and unplugging my laptop the magsafe plug has effectively worn down the metal on the laptop to the point where there is noticeable play in the connector.

if the thing is connected i can rotate it a couple of degrees to the point where the connection breaks. this means that now whenever the thing is plugged in if i move it around at all the connection can break and it will stop charging. and also half the time the light doesnt work unless i rotate it specifically in a certain direction. ive sat the thing on a table, snapped the power cord in and walked away not checking to see if the thing is actually fit, come back the next day just to realize it never started charging.
>>
Learn to solder, and start your own business fixing macbook chargers. You probably can make so much money since they break so easily.
>>
i'm not paying another $100 for this thing that breaks itself
>>
k im going to learn how to fix this POS then
>>
Don't pull by the cable, dumbass.
>>
>>55843267
>magsafe
>they fray and catch fire all the time
>>
>>55843813

ikr
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.