[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invented new form of Machine Intelligence that works...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dalek-poster.jpg (24KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
dalek-poster.jpg
24KB, 500x492px
...but I don't want to give it to the cunting mainly-brain-damaged american shiteaters to fuck-up, cripple and make money from the superior educated folks on planter Earth... nor to the thieving fucking chinks and ungrateful slopes to copy-n-paste to their heart's content in order to shag even more fucking money from the free world.

Want to make mega-bucks, get credit, 'own it entirely' and don't want to publish in a patent nor a scientific paper for inferior twats to copy and build on without my express fucking permission.... in case I want to make them into corpses and my previous decision comes back to haunt me!

Sat on this tech for almost a year!
Shit works, fucker learns fast, as fast as an organism and don't know what to ruin or dominate with it!

What should I do /g/?

BTW no need to bow... until I give you permission! Remember I am a god now! Show some respect!
>>
>>55840667
Well, you are kind of fucked there then, unless you want to share it with everyone for the good of mankind, destroy it, you should have done something else to get rich and thought about the consequences first.
>>
"For the *good* of... mankind"?
Cheek turning of a retards and folks who are scared to fight.

Putting folks into camps and turning them into plant food after a 'shower' is more my style...

Just joking... why would they need a 'shower' first?
>>
>>55840667
send it to me.
>>
>>55840667
open source is the solution
>>
>>55840667
install gentoo
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.