[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate this build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: build3.png (82KB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
build3.png
82KB, 720x724px
It's my first build. Originally had a smaller case but I got tired of waiting for the custom rx 480/1060 to come in stock so I went ahead and bought the r9 fury for 300(+$20 tax) today since it was on sale and at a similar price point. The original case was too small to fit so i found this new bigger case.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>55837743
>I5 6600k $150
>>
File: PepePuke.jpg (7KB, 206x156px) Image search: [Google]
PepePuke.jpg
7KB, 206x156px
>AMD
>>
>>55838689
bought it from a friend
>>
>>55837743
Gr8 build m8 I r8 4/8 m8.

Average build. It will work, but won't impress poorfags, richfags, cable management fags, audiophiles, pedos or anime lovers or anybody else.

>CPU
is OK for the gaming needs.
>Cooler
can be better: go for best of best Scythe SCNJ-4000 Ninja 4. Since you will be overclocking, best of best cooling is always good. Just make sure the case is ready.
>Motherboard
is MICRO ATX, but your case is ATX, that is nonsence. Why to pay for something with limited features (less ports, less space, less everything) when you can get atx with everything?
>Memory
Why not 1x16GB? Costs the same and when you realize that ramdisk is better than overpriced SSD you have free slots to expand. Also consider 2x4 for dual channel thing.
>storage
buy 3TB for maximum TB/$ ratio to maximize your anime needs.
>Video card
You will face your consequences mate. Remember that nVidia is paying devs to hinder games for amd. Also memes. A lot of /g/ memes.
>case
Your case costs 2/3 of CPU. You are doing something wrong mate. Unless you have gf which will appreciate only the aesthetics of your box, buy something cheaper. Also maybe make sure ATX of motherboard == ATX of case
>power
ok
>>
>>55838701
>implying that amd is bad

bahaha
>>
>>55839765
Already bought the cooler so a bit late for that. Any motherboards you;d recommend around ~$100 USD?
>Memory
Link me the 1x16gb i'll buy it immediately if its that cheap
>Storage
already bought the 1TB HDD for cheap and i really dont need more than 1.5TB of storage. Also i don't download anime
>Case
I just want a good case that can fit the Nitro Fury(it's huge) so i just pick one that had good reviews. Feel free to suggest a case, i'll look it up
>>
>>55839916
Also can you suggest me a motherboard then? The motherboard is that small since the gpu i orignally plan to get was much smaller so the case would have been smaller.
>>
>>55837743
>micro atx motherboard

get a full atx motherboard all of the Z170 boards are better in full atx format
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 1183x493px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 1183x493px
how about mine guys?
>>
Shouldn't you guys have like some sort of computer assembly general by now?
>>
>>55840629
>meme ram

>>55841715
That's actually not a bad idea
>>
File: new rig.png (129KB, 1653x786px) Image search: [Google]
new rig.png
129KB, 1653x786px
Didn't want to start a new thread.

Please rate.
>>
>>55840629
Wait for rx 470, get cheapest 8gb stick/s you can find and don't buy that shitty cooler stock intel one will do for now, Save up some more $ and upgrade everything again, Buy new psu, case, more ram etc in the future but that will do for now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.