[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1420411763451.jpg (39KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1420411763451.jpg
39KB, 460x460px
Old thread: >>55829467

What are you working on /g/?
>>
First for Rust
>>
There is a pro-weed psyop agent here. Don't forget to call him out on his bullshit.
>>
>>55837704
>pro-weed

...uh..ok?
>>
>>55837704

Looks like someone is really buying into the dare program / dea agenda.
>>
>>55837704
No one fucking cares.
Fuck off.
>>
>>55837726
>>55837907

psyop get out reee

>>55837925

You're okay, though. You're just an asshole.
>>
>>55837971

Tempted to write a scraper to start collecting peer reviewed articles proving this drug war narrative is complete bs.

Oh, and just for you osgtp.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DPA-MAPS_DEA_Science_Final.pdf

You choose to remain ignorant and that is fine. I'm merely choosing to offer a alternative outlook for anyone who happens to be passing by.
>>
>>55837704
Since you made your own lisp in the past, how did you handle macros?
>>
>>55838060
(and TCO)
>>
>>55838107

Not the drug warrior but this github page is a good place to look if you're interested in implementing a lisp

https://github.com/kanaka/mal/blob/master/process/guide.md
>>
>>55837650
You need to read it even if you weren't interested in programming languages.
>>
>>55838060
>>55838107

It was a not-lisp. No macros (other than the C kind) and no TCO.

>>55838021

I'm not saying there's anything particularly wrong with marijuana. I think it should be legal. It's not the government's business what plants you like to consume.

However, the idea that it's some sort of panacea and that we need to hack the gov't for some strange, unrelated, reason is just absolute horse shit.

That's why you're a psyop agent.
>>
If an image scraper detects an image that shares width, height, file size and md5sum with another image should it
1) download the image in full with the new name
2) make a symlink from the old to the new image with the new name
3) ask the user ???
4) something else
>>
>>55838206
Ask the user and have a toggle to remember choice for next time.
>>
>>55838180

It isn't a panacea. It is however a potentially beneficial substance that does help a very serious terminal illness.

As for hacking the govt.. It is very simple to understand. When a corrupt system continually lies and moves behind the back of the people they are supposed to serve it needs to be exposed. Allowing the government to freely engage in and hide corruption is just asking for the whole world to suffer.

The dea has been knowingly choosing to profit off misinforming, incarcerating, and causing completely unnecessary suffering to individuals. It is a group that should have all of its dealings / manipulations exposed and it should be disbanded.
>>
>>55838416

All of this for dude weed lmao. If you had more serious pursuits, I could support you.
>>
>>55838452

Well needless to say this isn't the only issue I've been tracking.

Coding wise I've been meaning to find a good way to keep track of the world wide economic manipulations. Our fiat currency should be nearing a collapse and gold / silver should be going higher than they are with the current employment data, housing market, and production numbers.

Politically I've been actively collecting and posting any information I can to remindd people that we do indeed have more than 2 options this elections. I've also been automatically checking news sources for any information leaks on various shady dealings of the clinton foundation and trump's business / personal dealings.

Another thing I'm watching is the war games around Russia, China, North Korea, and the middle east.

It truly looks like America is just trying to put in a puppet "Democracy" and secure the oil / natural resources around Iraq, Iran, and Syria . While its also surrounding Russia / China and attempting to provoke a war.
>>
can someone please post the newest programming challenge thingy ?
>>
>>55839012
hold on a second i'm rewriting your program
>>
>>55838672

The second revolution ought to be just around the corner. That or a civil war. Whichever comes sooner.
>>
>>55838180
>It was a not-lisp. No macros (other than the C kind) and no TCO.
Disappointed, time to kill myself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.