[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/apps/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: app3.jpg (788KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
app3.jpg
788KB, 1500x998px
ITT: Let's come up with ideas for apps that would make a lot of money
>>
>>55834416
>/g/ business advice
>>
Make an app that shoots lasers pew pew pew
>>
g is not your personal think tank
>>
Something like "Free Pokemon GO Coins Haxx 100% legit no survey" filled with tons of ads and probably some Ransomware.
>>
>>55834416
An app that helps people come up with ideas for apps that would make a lot of money.
>>
>>55834507
I'm not an app developer

although I'm sure someone here is
>>
Combine music instrument tuner with some note learning game and don't forget to give some free copies for /g/tards
>>
How about an app that gathers consumer data from users maybe about the quality of app ideas or taking polls in exchange for some reward like money.
>>
>>55834615
I would make it myself but don't have enough free time
>>
That watchdogs app that lets serial killers easily identify their preferred type of victims in the public.
>>
>>55834416
An app that let you know when a loo is available to poo
>>
>>55834416
An app that's just a timer and you wait until 0 seconds. Upon zero you gain one "level" and the timer starts again with double the amount of time until zero. If cookie clicker made money, this will too.
>>
An app that let's you faceswap with random strangers using the app at the same time

I'll take 5% of whoever makes that
>>
An app that gives away all of your personal information to anyone who wants it
>>
>>55834849
https://www.facebook.com
>>
>>55834743
And whoever waits until the level that is a month of countdown wins a part in developing the sequel
>>
>>55834567
Nice try pajeet
>>
>lots of set top boxes have USB ports
>develop a dongle that plugs into the box
>use your phone as a remote

I feel like that could sell, and companies would pay to know what customers are watching: every app user becomes a Nielsen box viewer.

normies would eat that shit up since they're on their phones 24/7 anyway
>>
develop an OP faggotry radar
>>
>>55834872
Ooh, well done

>>55836477
>what is IR
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.