[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the Web 3.0 experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: webdevexp.png (1MB, 710x4885px) Image search: [Google]
webdevexp.png
1MB, 710x4885px
Is this the Web 3.0 experience?
>>
>>55829041
Pretty funny comic but I can't help but feel like it's arrogant for the designer to think his job is to do anything but listen to the client's desire. Even if the end result is terrible it's not like it matters.
>>
>>55829136
I agree but if you never sold a website to anyone you can't understand how clients suddenly pose a design experts even for a 400$ job
>>
the web 3.0 experience is huge faux-minimalistic flat design websites that look like shit and are extremely bloated due to loads of javascript, flash and ads
>>
>>55829136
>listen to the client's desire
That's the problem. 98% of clients don't know what the fuck they want, nor do they have any clue how web development works.

> Even if the end result is terrible it's not like it matters.
One day, you'll build something great, then watch it get destroyed by people who don't understand left from their own assholes. Then you'll know how it feels.
And worse yet, when they turn something to shit themselves and blame the end result on you.
>>
The designer is a cuck that doesn't understand the concept of scoping.
>>
>>55829041
>the web designer
>to build them a great product

Get over yourself Oatmeal - you make websites.
>>
>>55829788
>nor do they have any clue how web development works
It's your job you turd. You request requirements from them and deliver what they wanted.

If you had the qualifications to call yourself an engineer you would know that everything can be made.
>>
>>55829685

This. Fuck Web 3.0 touchscreen emulating bullshit.
>>
>>55829041
http://everyfuckingwebsite.com/
>>
>>55830406
Found the typical client.
>>
File: 1458543812930.jpg (88KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
1458543812930.jpg
88KB, 763x652px
>minimalistic
>javascript embeds from 15 other websites
>>
>>55829136
>mr designer-san plz make this website shitty and unusable because I know better and ur stoopid
>[2 months pass]
>YOU IDIOT NOBODY IS USING MY WEBSHITE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IDIOT MORON I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU DUMB FUCK I PAID YOU TO MAKE A GOOD WEBSITE WHY IS IT BAD
>>
File: 1442187922359.png (315KB, 530x580px) Image search: [Google]
1442187922359.png
315KB, 530x580px
>>55830540
><?php echo date("Y"); ?>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.