[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>900er Series already legacy https://www.nvidia.com/page/legacy. html

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1462276131811.png (526KB, 550x937px) Image search: [Google]
1462276131811.png
526KB, 550x937px
>900er Series already legacy

https://www.nvidia.com/page/legacy.html
>>
>no, no it's much better to buy a 970 instead of a 1060!
>no, no it's much better to buy a 980ti instead of a 1070!
>nvidia would surely never jew me twice in a row!
>b.. but legacy status means nothing! after all 9800 cards still get drivers!
more salt than a chinese restaurant.
>>
>>55828554
Legacy =/= EOL you curry nigger.
>>
>>55828554
Anybody who didn't know this coming is officially retarded. Nvidia always drop the previous series like it's hot when a new one arrives. Guess that driver update they promised that would add asyncronous compute capability to Maxwell has been delayed indefinitely. :^)
>>
File: MCVEUaF.jpg (33KB, 451x302px) Image search: [Google]
MCVEUaF.jpg
33KB, 451x302px
>when the idiots are still loyal customers
>when underhanded practices are just right.
>>
>>55828678
Actually, that's exactly what legacy means as far as what most manufacturers are concerned.

EOL is strictly an enterprise term and is too scary for consumers. So Legacy it's it's synonym.
>>
>>55828788
>When the corporation you're loyal to can't make anything but hudget cards

That mediocre PC feel, right curryshill?
>>
>>55828838
>So legacy it is it is synonym
>>
File: 1362535703100.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1362535703100.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>NVIDIA’s professional Tesla and Quadro GPU products have an extended lifecycle and long-term support from the manufacturer (including notices of product End of Life and opportunities for last buys before production is halted). Furthermore, the professional GPUs undergo a more thorough testing and validation process during production.

Legacy means those cards are no longer being manufactured.
End of Life means those cards are no longer supported.

Why is /g/ full of idiots, at this point the old /g/ with nothing but Android and ricing threads was better.
>>
>>55829599
No longer manufactured means it's gimping time to Nvidia.

Gotta push goyims to use the latest shit somehow.
>>
>>55828554
So what is this "legacy" meme im reading 10 threads a day about?

Im still using a 770 and can play all newest releases just fine.. I mean you must be a fucking autist to buy a $500 card to be able yo put those shadows from high to ultra lmao
>>
File: image_12.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>55829656
Most of them are just a bunch of manbabbies with too much money. Im also still using a 770 and it literally plays everything. Maybe when i upgrade my monitor to 1440p ill consider an upgrade, ill just buy a "legacy 980ti" from some retard who upgraded quickly and sells it for cheap.

Best to filter legacy and gtx to avoid running unti these retards

Pic related: gtx 1xxx owners
>>
>>55829551
>I have no comeback so I will just pick apart your grammar.
wew lad
>>
>>55829656
>Im still using a 770 and can play all newest releases just fine.. I mean you must be a fucking autist to buy a $500 card to be able yo put those shadows from high to ultra lmao
If you don't care about graphics you are honestly better playing on a console. It'll be much easier to control while you stuff your face with pizza pockets and degrading eyesight like the degenerate you are.
>>
File: damage_control.jpg (149KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
damage_control.jpg
149KB, 650x650px
>>55829732
Oh but I do "care" about graphics. The games I have recently played are GTA V, MGS V and Witcher 3 and in every one of them I could max nearly everything with getting 50+fps on 1080p.
Would it be worth it to spend $500 for those ultra shaders instead settings instead of high? No, I think you would have to be either a hobbyist or a manchild who doesnt know how to properly invest his money.
Sounds like youre the "degenerate" here m8.
>>
>>55828678
Legacy means it's close to EOL
>>
>>55828554
>Up to 500m series

Not 600m, 700m, 800m, 900m

Mfw Optimus Engine stay strong
>>
>>55828714
>Anybody who didn't know this coming is officially retarded.

NVidia shills kept bringing it up all the fucking time that Nvidia still supported Fermi in their drivers, even if it was name only.

Joke is on them I guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.