[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream that Apple built a base on the moon and called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I had a dream that Apple built a base on the moon and called it the iBase. And it was basically just a small resort place where people could go on vacation. It had just been completed and I won a contest to be one of the first few people to "beta test" it.
Well we had to get on this rocket to get to it, and right as it was getting ready to take off I was suddenly terrified that the rocket was going to explode like Columbia or the Challenger did, so I tried to get off but our guide wouldn't let me, so I tried to jump out but he pushed a button so the door locked.
But then we got to the base and it was super fucking cozy and there were pools and hot tubs and a soothing fountain and since it hadn't been opened to the public yet we were the only ones there besides staff so it was quiet and peaceful, and a bunch of huge windows on the ceiling so you could see the stars and Earth.

How close do you think humanity is to having this be a normal thing? Do you think we'll see it in our lifetime?
>>
me on the left
>>
>>55826366
>Do you think we'll see it in our lifetime?
No
>>
>>55826391
Same, pretty depressing 2bqh. I think it'll be a while before we are actually able to leave Earth without wondering if the shuttle is just going to explode every time we leave.
>>
What would the GNU freetard moon base look like?
>>
File: linuxmoon..jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
linuxmoon..jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>55826439
>>
>>55826549
Lmfao
>>
Loonix space hillbillies
>>
>>55826366
>Do you think we'll see it in our lifetime?
Topkek, stop dreaming anon, you won't see any of the awesome shit like moon bases or servant robots.
>>
>>55827926
>Loonix space hillbillies
Bunch of freetrads stranded on a planet with just soldering irons and ThinkPads and GNU/Linux source code, inbred for generations.
>>
>>55826366

That pic is from Cowboy Bebop, isn't it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.