[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flip phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I'm thinking of buying a flip phone, maybe the Motorola V3. Does anyone use this phone, if so would you recommend it?
>>
File: IMG_20160308_232821.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_232821.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>55820574

StarTAC desu
>>
>>55820574
I too am thinking about a flip phone. I like the LG 450 from MetroPCS. Has anyone used it? Is it good?
>>
File: ..png (271KB, 490x465px) Image search: [Google]
..png
271KB, 490x465px
>>
About a year ago I used a flip phone exclusively. It was an LG that came from a prepaid box. T mobile. I used it for about 6 months, maybe longer. I wouldn't recommend it. You are putting yourself at a significant disadvantage. Receiving photos from friends is a gamble, responding to texts is a chore. People's reactions to your phone is fun but it's probably perceived as a negative. It's all bad.
>>
>>55820574
I had that one a long time ago iirc. It's great, I think i still have it around somewhere.
>>
>>55820988
>People's reactions to your phone is fun but it's probably perceived as a negative. It's all bad.
Oh wow, why would you give a shit if some normalfag didn't like your flip phone?
>>
>>55821026
Because it's a status symbol.
>>
>>55820574
2nd razr model is best.
>>
>>55821045
Only to poor people and teenagers.
>>
We had this thread yesterday, didn't come to the conclusion you wanted?

Dumb phones are for hipsters, snowflakes, and luddites in that order.

Smartphones are perfect for business. So you can jack off on Facebook, and games... Or you can be an adult for 15 minutes and install business apps to run your business that you should and could have by now but don't because you know you can't do it and limit yourself to shitty 2005 tech.

You're literally the new old people, holding onto whatever shit happened to be around when you were 15. 70s shits hold onto typewriters, you hold onto your flip phones, you are no different.
>>
>>55821355
The other thread wasn't posted by me. There are tonnes of similar threads posted everyday, not all by the same person
>>
>>55821355
Don't be a faggot. You can't compare a typewriter to a phone. Maybe he doesn't want a mobile computer you can get a tablet for that. He just wants a simple phone to make and receive calls.
>>
>>55820890
It's garbage, shit doesn't even have buttons.
It's just a single silicon flap covering naked switches and it feels utterly depressing to use.
>>
NSA and/or Google shills everywhere... funny.
>>
>>55823509
this.
>wtf do you mean you dont want a wifi-gyroscope-gps-thermometer up your ass 24/7
>>
>>55821355
Man, shills always come out of the woodwork every time a dumbphone thread gets made.
>>
>>55820574
I use it. the V3i I think. it's alright. an issue I have though, and this might be just me- is that sometimes the browser freezes when typing in it.

also, and this is something youll have to live with, any and all app programs are no longer functional. so no appstore for you.

still neat to have though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.