[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why am I such a Windows babby?

I own a MacBook, I tried every imaginable Linux distro, but there's nothing that comes close to the comfiness of coming home and sitting down in front of my Windows desktop, browsing the internet, playing games, even doing my taxes.
>>
It's what you're used to. When you spend a lot of time in an OS it becomes comfy to you.
>>
>>55800743
>I tried every imaginable Linux distro,
No you didn't
>>
Stop trying everything for a day and try one other thing for 6 months.
>>
The MacBook is just slow. You're a gamer... so... maybe windows is best for you. You're an idiot to consider OSX or Linux for a gaming platform. All you need is like a chromebook and an xbox or something.
>>
>>55800743
OP isn't a faggot.

/thread.
>>
>>55800743
Just from the words you use, you can tell you're from /b/ or /v/. That's why you're a windows 'babby'
>>
>>55800743
i sorta-thought the same too

but when i really got used to OS X way of thinking (install hackintosh btw) i realized that OS X is way comfier and so it Linux to a less extent.
>>
I was a Mac babby, for 10 years. For job related reasons I had to install Windows (7). After a while it has grown in me, and despite the meme I don't notice it being slower or having worse battery life (comparing it to El Cap, on the same Mac). I doubt my next computer will be a Mac. So yes it's a pretty comfy OS and gets a lot of undeserved criticism.
>>
>>55800743
>windoze comfy
So being a commodity traded on the botnet doesn't bother you whatsoever?
>>
>>55800743
master race
>>
>>55800743
because you are accustomed to the operating system. you would likely be accustomed to a different one if you had used it longer.
>>
>>55805794
That's a lie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.