[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright this is my PC. I do believe I got this thing at 2009

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-03-25+at+02.40.49).png (20KB, 466x427px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-25+at+02.40.49).png
20KB, 466x427px
Alright this is my PC. I do believe I got this thing at 2009 so it should be around 6 and a half years old. Obviously it is pretty damn shit nowadays.
I live in a third world country where everything is expensive as fuck and I have pretty much no income, just some money saved.
What I need is a budget PC that doesn't cost much but is still rather powerful and somewhat future proof. It should last at least 6-7 years ideally.
Now, this is what I plan to use the PC for and how I am using mine right now.
First of all, the PC will be used for streaming video games. There might be some video editing and whatnot involved too.
As for how I tend to use my PC currently, I like having a billion things open, web browsing with plenty of tabs, skype calling, playing video games, listening to music, streaming and basically all this shit at once (please don't judge me). So I will be needing at least 16GB of ram at least, but about the other things such as what kind of CPU and GPU and so on would be best for this, I have no idea. Please help me build a PC that would suit my needs.
>>
>>>http://www.logicalincrements.com

Just find whatever price point suits you, and get 16GB of ram instead of what it suggests, I guess.
>>
>>55797870
Yeah that is very nice but logicalincrements shows you just how well will like 4 games run on that specification. No mention of streaming or anything else I have mentioned in the OP.
I need concrete guide to concrete parts of the OP.
>>
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/drXV7h

Reuse the rest of your hardware.
>>
>>55797987
Which part of "budget" and "no income" did you not understand man? 800 dollars should build me a whole new PC with all the parts.

I think I am only going to put 600-700€ max into this thing. Anything more seems too much.
>>
>>55797729
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WHKskT
>>
>>55797941
just get an i7 then if you're so concerned
>>
>>55797729
>I have pretty much no income
get a job, not a new PC
>>
>>55798029
Over the budget without even the 1060 price factoring in.
>>
>>55798088
>Over the budget
>going to put 600-700€
Make up your budget and edit the part list you leeching tool.
>>
>>55798112
Man, you have to do your price x 1.19 at least AND that is still without the 1060 factoring in which costs at least 300€ here.
>>
>>55798146
The euro is worth more than the U.S. dollar. Why are they jewing you for extra?
>>
>>55798027
>gets actual advice after posting a thread about shit he can literally google
>gets mad when advice isn't all encompassing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.