[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyb/ - Cyberpunk General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: CyberpunkGeneral1.png (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
CyberpunkGeneral1.png
1MB, 1000x667px
/cyb/ - The Cyberpunk General

"I tried to make a new copypasta for these threads, and 4chan said it was spam" Edition

>IRC: #/g/punk on irc.rizon.net
>TOX: #/g/punk TOX groupchat; add the following
B2074450B92DAC83964363EC52F9700BB9E7B330958509BBD795980C8D1A73308354F6F36659
and message "invite"

>>> News <<<
Healthy reminder that cyberpunk is now and that one should start living it instead of fantasizing like some cyberhipster
http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2013/12/psa-why-there-wont-be-a-third-.html
>Latest news from the spit jockeys
No one updates it, read thread instead.

>>> Finding out more <<<
http://jinteki.industries/
http://tracerneo.eu.org/cyb/
Linux For Beginners, Nackt's Cyberpunk Tech & Library: http://tracerneo.eu.org/cyb/textfiles/
Archive: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search2&search_subject=Cyberpunk&search_op=op

>> Contains:
Circumventing surveillance, in meatspace
Encrypting your communications on the grid
Search engines that respect your freedoms
Mesh network technology
Build your own GSM network
Things for your smartphone
BBS
Public UNIX systems
Required reading
Cybermedia
Etc.
>>
Samefagging with new pasta:

http://pastebin.com/uQ8bPqDB

>Even pastebin thinks its spam
What the fuck?
>>
I want to get into this cyberpunk thing. Any good movie to get started?

>inb4 Blade Runner
>>
>>55793676
People say Akira is good, but I haven't seen it. However, Ghost in the Shell is very good in my opinion.

If anime isn't your thing, you could try Johnny Mnemonic, Total Recall, or The Matrix. The Terminator and Robocop series have some Cyberpunk influences as well. Basically, try stuff, like Blade Runner, as it's one of the most influential.
>>
>>55793724
>If anime isn't your thing.

No, I like anime. Cyberpunk anime sounds interesting.
>>
>>55793676
>>55793724
pop/cyb/ is cancer

If you want to be really /cyb/, study anarchism and other exotic political philosophies, escape the surveillance network by freeing your hardware with audited and secure open software, and finally learn the art of subverting computer and social systems. Then you will truly be /cyb/.
>>
>>55793777
You need a glass of water m8.
>>
>>55793777
lmao
>>
>>55793816
>I watch movies filmed at night, which makes me a cyberpunk
>>
>>55793777
>by freeing your hardware with audited and secure open software

That shit is practically nonexistent. Also, checked.
>>
>>55793838
No one said it did, it's just intro stuff.

>>55793777
You're correct, Anon.
>>
>>55793777
>study anarchism
I'm affiliated with local anarchist groups

>study exotic political philosophies
already did

>escape the surveillance network by freeing your hardware with audited and secure open software
hurr durr Windows 10 is botnet
install gento
>>
>>55793902
>he doesn't realize that literally everything you do on windows is now recorded and sent to Microsoft, intelligence agencies, and local police forces via "integration centers"
Escape your shackles, son
>>
>>55793929
Sorry, meant "fusion center." It's been a while since anyone on /g/ was interested in anything besides blue pill video games.
>>
>>55793929
I know, but I can't use Linux as half my game library don't support it.
>>
File: tumblr_nw7nffSnhd1t5lu7ho1_1280.jpg (287KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw7nffSnhd1t5lu7ho1_1280.jpg
287KB, 800x1204px
>>
How to support anarchism?
>>
CYBERPUNK IS NOW.
>>
>>55794440
like anarchists of yesteryear, political assassinations.
>>
IRC: #/g/punk I dindt find this channel
>>
books, movies, comics, manuals, documentaries about CYBERPUNK?
>>
movies, books, documentaries, manuals about CYBERPUNK?
>>
I am so glad to come back to /g/ to see a cyb thread, I missed you, ya bunch of anarchist bastards.

now onto business, currently Trump and Clinton are getting into the white house, one will win, which one is irrelevant because the result will be similar in different ways, clinton will enact the ONE policy (one nation earth) which will drown the lower classes with cheap shitty jobs while the powerful reap the benefits. trump will turn us isolationist, forcing revolts and eventually resulting in martial law, either way we will be a distopian society,

to avoid these things please plot out how you intend to live your life under constant control and survelance
>>
I for one will be hiding in plain sight as a trump supporter, no one is aware of just how little I give a shit that he's getting elected. And this means I can gather information from within without suspicion. I've actually met the guy, and to answer the question no one will ask, yes he's that big of a jack ass. I'm going to be masking all my activities with false online identities that I use via VPNs, proxies, and TOR, meanwhile my public identity will be a full on trump supporter with no outstanding traits
>>
yup
>>
>>55793547
I joined some sort of /g/ discord group the other day.

The people there were just teenagers and early 20s (from 16-22) memers. Literally over 70% of them were gay or bi and talked about how they would like to fuck each other whilst posting nudes of themselves to each other. A good 10% of the rest posted my little pony shit constantly and another 10% posted anime shit constantly.

Maybe only 10% of the people there were normal non-degenerate people who seemed nice.

I'm never joining a /g/ group again. Literally put me off this entire site but I hope there's more people like me on here that tend to distance myself from those type of people instead of seeking them out.
>>
>>55793777
>anarchism and other exotic political philosophies
Joking, right?
>>
>>55794986
Sounds about right.
>>
File: RM_PressTour_nologo_notredame.png (1MB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
RM_PressTour_nologo_notredame.png
1MB, 1100x619px
>>55793547
Glad to see a /cyb/ thread. It's been a while.

Anyways, since the last month I found a store who sells a lot of computer shits for cheap. Bought a BluRay drive for 20 bucks. Burned all my backups, to avoid HDD spyware.

Also
>walking at night in quiet places in Paris
>enjoying a cig while listening Burial
>>
>>55794440
please don't
>>
File: muh_technology.jpg (226KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
muh_technology.jpg
226KB, 1024x1152px
>>
File: shinjuku.jpg (571KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shinjuku.jpg
571KB, 1920x1440px
>copperhead OS on a nexus 5x
>gnu+linux on a thinkpad x200 with libreboot
>both devices encrypted via luks/dm-crypt
>internet access via public hotspots and anonymous sim cards
>no proprietary software
>no cloud services

Rate this /cyberpunk/ setup
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.