[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this like a major feature for macbois?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

Is this like a major feature for macbois?
>>
>>55780289
No, I turn that shit off.
>>
>>55780289
It's actually a pretty cool feature, one of the little things that matters.
>>
>>55780485
Your dick is a little thing. It never mattered to anyone.
>>
Windows has the control feature to literally spot your cursor anywhere.

also how fucking autistic do you have to be to actually "lose" the cursor.
>>
>>55780554
you have to use windows or os x
>>
>>55780289
baka when they showed the demo of this.
>>
>>55780554
it used to be a thing on old passive-matrix LCD laptops
the screens were so unresponsive that moving the cursor faster than a snail caused it to blur to invisibility
since at least windows 95 it was possible to enable cursor trails that fixed that problem
>>
>>55780638
80% of the users in this board never used win 95 let alone XP.

most of then used window 7 as the first OS on their newly pre-built Walmart PC.
>>
>>55780638
>enable cursor trails that fixed that problem
You can also enable the whole "press control to get a giant circle thing flashing on your screen" which has been around forever as well. I remember it being turned on on the computer I shared with my brother, which ran windows 98 at the time.
>>55780672
>80% of the users in this board never used win 95 let alone XP.
I think you're exaggerating quite a bit there. The majority of /g/ seems to think that XP was the best thing ever, which means they were probably teenagers around that time. Bizarrely enough that also means that I have fond memories of windows ME. That shit looked so modern and cutting edge.
>>
>>55780785
You can also enable the whole "press control to get a giant circle thing flashing on your screen"
yea, i'm familiar with that, i'm just giving a situation for "how can you lose your cursor"

>I have fond memories of windows ME.
i personally had no issued with ME either, i used it for a couple years. i would have used it longer if i hadn't gotten a dvd drive (and therefore had a reason to store files over 4G)
>>
>>55780672
98SE right here. Frankly, it was the shit.
>>
It's more useful when you use an actual mouse for this.

Still I never use it.
>>
>>55780672
>80%
I don't buy that at all. Would probably be somewhere around 50%.
>>
>mocking accessibility features
Stop that.
>>
>>55780536
+1
>>
>>55781178
>Being unable to read
Wow, browsing 4chan must be, like, so hard for you, right? We're not mocking the feature, we're mocking it for being marketed as being in any way special and not something that should be standard.
>This laptop has a keyboard!
>If you push the buttons, letters appear on screen!!
>Yes, that's right, it also includes a screen!!!
>It displays things!!!1
>>
>>55780672
>let alone XP

That can't be fucking true, can it? RIGHT?

I mean, that's fucking XP we're talking about - that's pretty fucking recent.
>>
File: isuzu.png (508KB, 933x583px) Image search: [Google]
isuzu.png
508KB, 933x583px
>>55780289
>crowded deskstop
>actually having so much icons on your desktop you can lose your mouse within them

disgusting
>>
>>55780536
fuckkin kekd
>>
>>55781430
>I mean, that's fucking XP we're talking about - that's pretty fucking recent.
You are now aware of the fact that XP was launched in 2003, thirteen years ago and that windows 7 was launched in 2008, eight years ago.

Yes, there are people who were born after XP was released who are having sex. Do you feel old yet?
>>
>>55781467
>who are having sex

This is the worrying part. ;_;
>>
>>55781467
Damn..
>>
File: I8nXQqm.jpg (122KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
I8nXQqm.jpg
122KB, 1280x1280px
>>55780672
>Tfw I remember using 95,98,ME/2000,XP,Vista,7,10
>Tfw using NT when I went with my dad to work when I was little
>Tfw used Macs growing up as well, even in the bombastic days of constant errors
>Tfw 23

>Tfw fucking /g/ of all places makes me feel old
>>
>>55781467
There are people born after windows 7 who are having sex too, anon. We hear about them all the time in our "why do you need encryption" threads :^).
>>
>>55781480
Why should it worry you? As long as sex education is good in your country it will be fine.
>>55781487
Such is life.
>>55781507
>>Tfw 23
>>Tfw fucking /g/ of all places makes me feel old
Sorry anon, I'm very good at that. If it helps any, you're still young enough to be called young. Some time after 25, that will stop. At that point you realise that your avenues are only become more and more limited with time.
>>
>>55781544
It worries me that they're having more of it than me.
>>
>>55781544
>tfw 23 and noones made waifus realy yet
;_;
>>
>>55781583
Why care what others have? If you are happy with what you have then it shouldn't matter. If you are unhappy with what you have then work towards changing it.
>>55781591
That's a tricky one, you sort of need to define waifu and real. Stretch the definition a bit and a chatterbot will fulfil that role. From what I've seen on /g/, most people who want a waifu certainly don't expect deeper conversations from their waifu than they'd get from cleverbot or something similar.
>>
>>55781645
>If you are unhappy with what you have then work towards changing it.

Yeah I know, I know... Already trying.
>>
>>55781645
Nah, I want to raise a family chatbots not good enough.
>tfw not a dad in a slice of life
>>
>>55781664
Do you feel you're making progress? Very often the feeling of moving forward is more important than actually moving forward.
>>
>>55781467
What 13 year olds do you know that are regularly having sex?
>>
>>55781686
Yes, but very, very slowly. I feel like I could go faster, but it's fucking hard, man. Probably the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life.
>>
>>55781679
Though I find this disturbing, I think it's not far away. VR goggles, the Microsoft twitter AI and a few other bits and pieces should be enough to be relatively convincing but it just feels disturbing.
>>55781706
I don't know if they're regularly having sex but they're teenagers. They're taught how this stuff works in school, given free condoms and told to be responsible. I think it's fair to say that teenagers have sex.
>>55781711
The greater the difficulty the greater the sense of achievement.
>>
>>55781711
Anon I'm 28. At your age I was a complete failure. I couldn't even talk to people. I can tell you that after a few years of getting outside your comfort zone, sex is so unimportant that it almost makes me mad that I made a huge deal of it back then.
>>
>>55781760
Nah, I don't want it in VR.
I could be happy with a 3DPD waifu.
>>
>>55781761
>sex is so unimportant that it almost makes me mad that I made a huge deal of it back then.

Oh, I know that for a fact, but only logically.

In order to get past that, I need to experience it. I was supposed to do it in my teens or early twenties, but I was busy playing fucking WoW and other bullshit. It's just a phase, but I can't skip it.
>>
>>55781804
Well, if it makes you feel better, while I did improve in a lot of aspects, I'm still a fucking virgin. Almost getting to the wizard point.

But hey, at least I weigh 120 pounds less, I have enough friends and I'm becoming more productive. Some things just take away that feeling you're feeling and it's not some random chick jumping on your dick.
>>
>>55781274
It's not that it is being marketed as a major feature, it's that it is being marketed as a feature that isn't for tech-bros and you don't like that. It makes you uncomfortable, so you mock.
>>
>>55781863
>Some things just take away that feeling you're feeling and it's not some random chick jumping on your dick.

In order to give less importance to sex I need to make it irrelevant. I need to have enough of it to make it not special.
>>
>>55781896
>that isn't for tech-bros and you don't like that
Since when was an accessibility feature ever something for tech-bros or anything to advertise at all? "Hey guys our thing isn't awful!" isn't that great of a sales pitch.
>>
>>55781984
>I need to have enough of it to make it not special.
That's fairly easy. Get a bad prostitute. You will thoroughly not enjoy the experience.

On the other hand, you do not want a loving partner where you will feel things and genuinely enjoy the experience. That will just make you want more of it.
>>
>>55780289
Shit, this is great. Never knew about it.
>>
>>55781467
XP came out in 2001
>>
>>55781988
Apple have for decades put more effort in to accessibility than anyone else in the industry. They rarely advertise these features but its well known. They add one of there minor accessibility features to an their marketing materials and it elicits the kind of stupid response we see here from our wonderful OP.
>>
>>55782014
These are my plans:

>get good with people
>get less anxious and aspie
>get good with women
>increase sex activities little by little
>reach point where I've had my fun
>start paying attention to potential partners
>???

I have had a relationship once and sex too. It was good while it lasted, but she literally chased me and I had to do absolutely nothing. Now I feel like having more experiences but have no skills. I just need that. Prostitutes are even easier and a waste of money.
>>
>>55782035
I remember XP, it was the shit. I used to make the UI silver, I was so fucking lame.
>>
>>55780536
It clearly mattered enough for you to mention it.

>>55780485
Pretty much this, most people will probably never use or notice it but if you do, it's a nice to have thing.
>>
>>55782098
that's a good plan. good luck :)
>>
>>55780672
Fuck you, I'm only 19 and I used Windows 2000 on the computers in my school when I was in the 4th grade. Fuck I remember using Windows 95 on my home computer until like 2008ish when my Dad finally bought a new PC, and that had Vista.

I'm not old at all, just poor
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 700x466px
>>55781507
>tfw going down into the basement to use the computer
>tfw connecting to the Internet via dial-up
>tfw picking up the phone to hear all the cool robot noises
>tfw you finally connect to the Internet and open internet explorer
>5 minutes into catching up on all my shitty forums and mom yells at me to get off the internet so she use the phone

>tfw nowadays if I lose Internet for 2 minutes I contemplate suicide
>>
>>55780672
I used windows 98 ever since I was a kid until 2004 when I got my first xp pc with internet
>>
>>55781430
You are supposed to stop coming here when you become an adult.
>>
>>55780289
>crowded desktop

This is the norm for macfags and Windows niggers
>>
>>55780485
>the little things that matters
apple in a nutshell

that feature was never useful to me though, it only ever happened by accident, when i lost the cursor i couldnt trigger it for some reason, kek
>>
>>55781507
then stop posting children cartoons you fucking nigger
>>
It was an option in windows 98 or something to have a red circle emanate from your cursor whenever you press ctrl, it was real fucking handy. Don't think it's in w7 anymore is it? Or maybe it was specific to logitech drivers or something idk.
>>
>>55784684
yes, it was a standard feature since '95
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.