[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breast time to buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1460016899798.png (1MB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1460016899798.png
1MB, 1030x1030px
Just like the title says, i have been an own builder for a while and i always seem to build a solid system but then i read that some new storage is just about to drop, or some ram wither bretter latency, or some GPU with more flops, or some fanbloodytastic motherboard that can do my bloody dishes is just around the corner. Point being i know there is always some new fandangled tech just out of reach when you buy but surely there must be an ideal time to buy where price/performance technology stagnation coalesce to form a diamond pc ?
>>
>>55777206
Damn that's one ugly bitch :(
>>
>>55777206
Im gonna be honest with you without being a fanboy to any side.

This is among the worst times to upgrade / buy.

Why?
>Price drop on GPU isnt happening cuz NVIDIA and AMD both fucked things up in terms of production.
>Retailers price gouging and not dropping previous gen GPUs prices down
>Broadwell just entering the scene
>Zen on the horizon
>Vega on the horizon
>Volta on the horizon
>DX12 uncertainty with developers
>>
File: fixed.png (177KB, 353x236px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
177KB, 353x236px
>>55777243
Fixed

>>55777206
So I'm the type of guy who'd rather g off on yesterdays tech and save a bundle. I just picked up a decent 980TI for a song because the 10xx's are in. Got a decent non-usb3.1 mobo that'll still be relevant and upgradable in a few years. You get the idea.
IMHO now's the time to get some gaming shit on the cheap.
Otherwise, if youre the type of guy who wants the absolute best at any budget, wait until Q4 16 Q1 17 if you can manage. I'm going to be building a new studio PC in march most likely.
>>
>>55777274

Volta is not "on the horizon". Pascal just came out for fucks sake. By that logic every next gen is always on the horizon so you should never buy anything, ever.
>>
>>55777302

Sounds about right
>>
>>55777302

>every next gen is always on the horizon so you should never buy anything, ever.

This is what waitfags actually believe, though.
>>
>>55777274
but thats the thing, i don't want to live my life in perpetual wait, i know there is new jewtel socket and new nvidiot gpu gen around mid next year and they sound sweet as fuck , but why not just get a 1080ti and 6700k in a little bit then wait 3/4 of a year to maybe have somthing that might live upto hype ?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.