[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road Construction Sign Follow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Some of you who were helping me get into my local road signs had a certain interest so I figured I'd share the laughs. Just some Eric Andre quotes but funny on a road sign. Go ahead and shit talk you moralfags. It will please me.
>>
>>
>>55776399
Reported.
>>
>>55776408
>>
>>55776399
Oh hey, I vaguely remember looking at your thread whenever the fuck you posted it while I was hungover one morning.

How did you end up actually getting into the road signs? As I recall, none of the default passwords or anything worked for you. Did you actually end up calling the manufacturer of the sign and pretending you were from the construction company?
>>
>>55776409
For? Having a little fun with an abandoned road sign? It's 11:30 at night with no traffic on my street. I doubt many people will see it before it's fixed anyways. It was more for my amusement. Also curious to call you on your nonsense, who'd you report it to?
>>
>>55776421
Straight up asked the sign manufacturer for default passwords. Am I ok posting the two the dude gave me? Or is someone else going to throw a fit over nothing?
>>
>>55776399
Fucking piece of shit, these road signs are there for a hey important reason, you could worsen or cause an accident, this is no better than destroying public road signs to endanger people.

I hope the government chases you down and kills you like a dog, there is no other solution for reckless subhumans like you.
>>
>>55776448
Post em boi
>>
>>55776453
>I hope the government chases you down and kills you like a dog, there is no other solution for reckless subhumans like you.

this to be quite honest
>>
>>55776453
You wanna know what the sign said before I did anything? It was giving a heads up about extremely minor road work they were doing on my street that they completed nearly two weeks ago. There are about 6 people who actually live on this street. The same thing could've been achieved by leaving a fucking note on our doors. So if they feel like wasting money, time, and effort setting up this sign for 6 people and then leave it up for two weeks after the project ends (even though I called and asked for it to be removed days ago), you're damn right I'm going to have some fun with it.
>>
Was wondering if you'd succeed or not, thanks for the follow-up
>>
>>55776466
It seems like a sign COULD in theory by there for a good reason and cause safety, but then again it could also be worthless and road conditions could be safe enough that a sign would not matter.
That being said. This is /g/ and people are pretty pedantic about people misusing tech here so I'm not sure this is the right place for this thread. >>55776448
Try /b/ they will be super on board.
>>
>>55776455
They said some models have different defaults. The two he gave me were "44444444" and "vermac".

"vermac" was the one that worked for me.
>>
>>55776553
>44444444
wew

I guess they figured people would give up after 11111111, 22222222, and 33333333?
>>
>>55776540
Thank you for that, and my bad for posting in the wrong board. I've never used /g/ outside of this. Just wanted to follow up with the people who were actually interested the other day. Didn't realize a technology board would be so anti crime even with something as stupid as changing signs.
Understand you boring moralfags that I would NOT have fucked with the sign if it had actually been serving a purpose like cautioning drivers or warning of unsafe road conditions. I'm not a monster I just have a sense of humor. I'll stop clogging up this board with my misguided good times.
>>
>>55776572
And vermac is just the name of the manufacturer. It's baby town frolics.
>>
Good to see your social engineering went off well. Congrats!
>>
This is a masterpiece, OP. I wonder when they will reclaim their sign. Maybe it's yours forever.
>>
>>55776635

relax no one gives a shit, no one's going to report you, nothing is going to happen

the people in this thread are just being pedantic faggots becuase you're clearing responding to it

youre totally not being a mello mike right now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.