[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a good reason why would you buy an iphone instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 20

File: og.jpg?201607121013.jpg (57KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg?201607121013.jpg
57KB, 1200x630px
Give me a good reason why would you buy an iphone instead of a android?
You can get the same specs with half the price

>le I am not a poorfag rekt xD

You may aswell burn them you retard
>>
>>55774354
Im not poor
>>
>>55774354
>it just werks.jpg

Honestly though, my next phone will be an iphone most likely. Always had an android just for the customization and control. I've completely lost the desire to fuck around with my phone, so I might as well get an iphone. Currently have a nexus 6 though, so it'll be awhile until I replace it.
>>
>>55774354
iMessage and FaceTime.

That is all.
>>
>>55774870
This.
>>
>>55774870
This. These green bubbles can't get my dick wet.
>>
>>55774354
>specs
>java+virtualization vs native code

Specs mean fuckall if the OS is shit at utilizing the hardware.
>>
>>55774870
If you ask me iPhone is a superior *communications* platform, specifically because it can do a good lot of stuff:
SMS, MMS (including groups), iMessage, FaceTime, Skype, Kik, Hangouts, eMail.
>>
File: 1294759305762.png (388KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1294759305762.png
388KB, 1080x1445px
>>55774354
See pic related.

t. ex-iPhone 6s plus user
>>
>>55774354

Specs are largely irrelevant. The quality of the OS and software are so much more important. My wife's LG G3 has a much higher-res screen than my iPhone 6S. It also has laser focus for the camera, a microSD slot, and a replaceable battery.

Despite all this, it's crashy, it's janky, it heats up, and the battery runs down quick because of the screen. She also had to RMA it *twice*.

Specs are a paper tiger. They don't tell the story of user experience, which could be anything, because Android OEMs don't give a shit about what happens after you hand over your money.

That all having been said, one great reason to buy an iPhone is for the camera. You're not going to find a camera as good as the one on the iPhone 6S or SE on anything short of a flagship Android phone, with the possible exception of the OnePlus 3 (did I read that somewhere?). Also, Apple takes security relatively seriously, compared to any given Android OEM. Full-volume encryption is standard on all iOS devices, and is about to be standard on all Macs, and the device wipes itself under brute-force conditions. Even the Apple Watch behaves that way.

Speaking of the Apple Watch, another good reason to have an iPhone is because the Apple Watch is the best wearable. If you want to wear something on your wrist, the Apple Watch is what you should be wearing. It costs less than the analog watches the hipsters over in the watch threads cream themselves over, it's one of the most accurate timepieces in existence (if not *the* most accurate), and it has functionality above and beyond a wristwatch, including mobile payments -- which, in my opinion, are the "killer app" for wrist-wearables.

Also, you know, you don't have to worry about whether or not the 6-month-old phone you just bought is still going to get updates a year from now. Odds are, your iPhone 6/6S will be viable until 2020 or so. FFS, they're just now phasing out the iPhone 4S and the iPad 2.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>55774354
All around better quality apps. Greater availability of accessories for the device vs awkward one-size-fits-all designs.
>>
Guys give me a better offer in the price point of a Motorolla G4 (amazon edition) that either is around $180 or for a few bucks more has a world of difference in terms of specs. Currently on iPhone 4 so obviously need an upgrade. Thanks.
>>
>>55776221

Stay the fuck away from Motorola. Lenovo owns them now, and everything is going straight down the shitter. They're punting on security updates now. Do not buy *any* Android phone, ever, for any reason, no matter the price, if you can't count on security updates.

I'd get an iPhone SE on a payment plan (remember, Apple now offers zero-interest 2-year payment plans on iPhones) before I'd buy anything from Motorola at this point.

Note that this is coming from a person who owned two Moto X's and a Nexus 6, and gave his dad a later version of the Moto X last year. I used to recommend them, when they were owned by Google. Not anymore.
>>
File: chef.png (37KB, 148x206px) Image search: [Google]
chef.png
37KB, 148x206px
The stability of the OS. Windows Phone is great, too, but it's simply not as powerful as iOS.
>>
>>55776159
>camera
My last year's G4 beats the 6s
This year's flagships destroy it
>>
File: ohshitg.png (17KB, 909x150px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitg.png
17KB, 909x150px
>>
>>55776261

Great, but you're still stuck with LG "quality".

Seriously. My wife had to RMA her G3 twice, it heats up like a sidewalk on a summer day, and the battery has gone from bad to worse in the 6 months it's been since the last time she RMA'd it. Also, it vibrates when the battery is fully charged, and, to my knowledge, there is absolutely no way to turn that off without rooting the phone and voiding the warranty. Incredibly annoying at night.

Meanwhile, Ars Technica panned the G5's build quality, saying it had a lot of sharp edges and felt flimsy:

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/04/lg-g5-review-an-interesting-idea-shoddily-executed/

I'll take the possibly slightly inferior camera on my iPhone if it means avoiding LG at this point.
>>
>>55776256
Damn, wow. I don't have a job so that's why I wanted a budget phone for the moment. (Gonna buy a car soon saved from previous jobs) If I could afford the iPhone SE you bet I would but as of now I can't. Also, I wanted the 32gb because I don't want low memory and have always appreciated Android/Google for backing up my photos and stuff for free while on Apple you have to fork over $10 a month for iCloud storage. I might end up getting the Motorola despite your honest argument because as I see it I can't really do a payment plan (and would never do a contract.)
>>
>>55776320
My G4 has no problems other than shitty battery life because of the high res screen and my poor sight. I'll take the better camera and Android over a "premium" IPhone any day
>>
>>55776325

Another thing you might want to consider about getting an SE is that, unlike many Android phones, it's ready-to-use on all major US carriers, which means you can operate on a postpaid basis and hop carriers whenever you want. That fact alone might pay for the phone.

(For what it's worth, I went and looked, and you could probably get a 64GB SE for ~$20/month.)

Also, regarding photos, you can install Google Photos on an iPhone, and it'll back up your photos just fine, fo'free.
>>
>>55774354
I still have an iPhone 5 and I'm happy with it, but I honestly couldn't give you any reason to buy one nowadays. I bought my mom some Huawei for 100 bucks and thought it was going to be unusable chinkshit, but it's actually very decent. When my iPhone finally dies I certainly won't buy a new iPhone, not worth paying 10 times as much for something that looks pretty. I'm honestly kind of annoyed by iTunes as well. Whenever I use it, it's awkward as fuck.
>>
I'm fully invested into the apple product catalog and enjoy the experience. Jailbroken iPhones are fun and interesting to play with.

iMessage.
>>
>>55776362
Alright you make a compelling argument. Also, as with things that I buy that are usually expensive that I plan on using a lot, do you think it will last? Like support, structurally, and that each and every part won't slowly start failing on me? Because on the Moto case, it would be affordable and expendable, whereas something I'll have to slowly pay off over time I would like for it to last me a good amount of years. I assume it's as good as an iPhone 5s in terms of build, but even my mom's 5s that she keeps trading in has had numerous issues including the screen yellowing and now the App Store does not work at all. Nothing against Apple, but I'm the kind to expect my money's worth and sometimes more if possible. Thanks.
>>
>>55775123

You do realize that aside from iMessage/Facetime Android can do all of that, right?
>>
>>55776393
Ditto. iTunes is such a pain in the ass and feels behind the times. I have started to prefer Google's music service
>>
>>55776424

It will last. The moto will not. Apple is still supporting the iPhone 4s from 2011, and its updates continue to improve the device rather than cripple it. That alone is incredibly impressive.
>>
>>55776159
Have a Casio watch receiving signals straight from the Atomic Clock in Colorado.
Talk about accuracy.
>>
Wrong thread but fuck Windows 10. Holy fucking shit
>>
>>55776393

Boy, are you in for a surprise.

Android phones appear to work when they come out of the box. Then, either system updates happen and break shit, or they don't happen, and apps update and break shit.

And then there's the hardware QC issues. If you don't have an issue out of the box, you probably will within 18 months!

But I doubt you'll take my word for it. Go forth and learn for yourself. Just try not to post-purchase rationalize when you start seeing the stuff I just talked about. Remember this post.

>>55776424

The iPhone 4S was introduced in 2011. People are still using it, and it currently supports iOS 9.3, the latest stable version. 2011 also saw the release of the HTC Thunderbolt. Show of hands, who still has the Thunderbolt? Nobody? Yeah, that's what I thought. The last update it got was to 4.0, in 2013.

>>55776446

The Apple Watch's time is based on the same, only it's not bin-Laden-chic.
>>
>>55776445
Man you should be a salesman because you just sold me over to get an iPhone wen though I researched for days on what Android to get. With the money I have I'll be slowly paying it off and will go job searching before I run into any debt. Appreciate your time.
>>
Same reasons as anyone else -- build quality, not a poorfag, don't want girls to think I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>55776469

I'm >>55776460, >>55776362, and >>55776256, and >>55776445 was someone else.

Can you believe that Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Apple all passed me over for sales positions? Their loss.
>>
>>55776593
I guess they must not like making money. Whatever, saw than happened at Radio Shack to me (I know they suck I just wanted money and it's relatively close to me) and then I got a better job that pays twenty per hour but it was for a while. Might apply there again soon after I spam Radio Shack with applications because a friend of mines told me that's how to get their attention to show you really want it. Btw the twenty per our job was flexible scheduling so theoretically I could have both jobs at one time
>>
Because only autist fags care abput what phone do people buy from their money, and only autist fags fanboying for 1 brand
>>
>>55776679

Honestly, my support for Apple isn't fanboyism, it's my honest opinion regarding what will function best for people. I've had a *lot* of Android phones, and only one iPhone. I have never been happier with any of my 4 Android phones (6, if you count the two I had to RMA) than I am with my iPhone 6S. It does the job. No bullshit, no tinkering necessary, no need to police security and micromanage updates myself, just a phone that does most of what anyone's going to need out of a phone, does it well, and stays out of your way otherwise.

What puts a lot of people off is that iOS has a different way of handling certain tasks (like downloading and using files), and it's very insistent about that way. In some cases, that's a legitimate hindrance, but in many cases, an experienced iOS user will find that it's actually easier to do things the prescribed "iOS way", and that's why the iOS way is the way it is. The long-term iOS user has to relearn a lot of things, but the experience is generally rewarding after the retraining is done. It's like any OS comparison: it works differently, and that's not necessarily bad.
>>
>>55774354
More like better specs and OS for 1/3 the price. What's the point of powerful soc if the only thing you can do with it is to play angry birds.
>>
>>55776823
Apps are better optimalized for iphones and the os is more stable, but locked down system

Android apps are a mess sometimes, it gets laggy after use and needs a fresh install but more customizable

And iphones simply looks better
>>
>>55776823

>hurr hurr Angry Birds

That's funny. I use mine for Remote Desktop, MS Office, and Slack, as well as for Pokemon Go (the iPhone 6S handles PoGo better than any of my friends' Android phones), Plex, smart home controls (iOS is getting smart-home controls baked into the Control Center as of iOS 10), cloud storage management, and countless other applications.

This dumb, dated anti-iOS rhetoric does nothing but muddy the waters. Just stop it.
>>
>>55774427
In that case you should just get a $20 phone from the grocery store.
>>
My contract expired so I was looking at phones to get. I was open to the possibility of getting an iPhone but when I looked on google for reasons to get an iPhone, the only responses I found tended to boil down to either "All of my friends have one, so you need one too" (note: only like 2 of of my friends have iPhones) and "It works well with my Mac and iPad" (note: The only apple product I own is an iPod Shuffle).

I couldn't really find a single good reason to shell out the extra cash.
>>
>>55777161
Then you are retarded and cant use google
>>
>>55774354
>phones
Just fucking kill yourself please
>>
>>55776320
My G3 is fine, the battery only needs changing after the two years I've had it. Everything changes when you put it on Marshmallow
>>
>>55777215
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2016/07/01/iphone-vs-android-2016-iphone-better/2/

>1) iPhone Apps are First and Better Looking
It seems like they pulled this one out of their ass. I can't think of any app I'm interested in that's better on iOS. However, I can think of emulators that aren't available on iOS, and that the iOS version of Anki costs while the Android version is free.

>2) Fast iPhone updates for all
This is one reason I might understand. Still, 3 years support is way too low in my opinion, but I suppose its better than Android. Software updates aren't *that* important to me, though, so it's not really enough of a reason to pay hundreds of pounds more.

>3) Works great with all your devices
They assume I own apple products. I don't. This is irrelevant.

>4) No carrier bundled apps
To their credit, I have seen Samsung phones bundled with some real shit. But my Moto E is basically just stock Android, the only thing added is some Motorola recovery thing. Irrelevant to me.

>5) AppleCare
I'm supposed to get excited about paying an extra $120 for a warranty? These things only get supported for 3 years anyway, if a phone breaks in under 3 years it's either a shit phone or iPhone users are retarded.

>6) Sharing to other iPhones
"Join the cool kids club!" As I said, only 2 of my friends have iPhones. And why wouldn't I just send photos using whatsapp or facebook?

>7) Worth more when you resell
Not an actual phone reason, just an Apple brand reason. Pass.

>8) Lightning cable is faster than micro USB
I'd much rather a slower cable that's standard and works with everything else. Why would I want a non-standard connector? That's a reason NOT to get an iPhone.

>9) Apple Stores for Support
Again, pretty much the same thing as the AppleCare reason. I don't intend to break my phone in less than 3 years.

cont...
>>
>>55777533
>10) Ease of use wins over android
This seems like its all down to opinion. Personally, when I've tried using other people's iPhones before, they've just frustrated me. I'm sure its just a matter of getting used to it, but I don't see why I would make an effort to get used to a new UI unless there were other benefits to an iPhone.

>11) Headphone controls
Do androids not have this feature? I wouldn't really know, I don't listen to music on my phone, I use my iPod for that.

>12) iMessage, FaceTime and FaceTime Audio
More "join the club" crap. I only know a couple of people with iPhones, but everybody I know has Whatsapp and Skype.

>13) Share Apps, Music, Movies and More Easily
More Apple ecosystem stuff.

>14) Better Control of Notifications
>"unlike with stock Android devices there are no settings options to accidentally toggle"
So? I'm not retarded. How is this a reason?

>15) Storage Use and Carrier Options
I'm not really sure I understand this one, but it does say that upgrading storage on an iPhone costs more, so that's pretty shit.

I'm not biased against Apple. I personally think the iPod Shuffle 4th Gen is the best music player I've ever seen, as unpopular an opinion as that may be, and if I had money to throw around I'd probably get a MacBook Pro. But there just aren't any GOOD reasons to get an iPhone, most of the actual reasons either rely on all your friends having one, or on you already having a Mac or iPad.
>>
>>55775046
What if someone creates an app that tricks the recipient's phone into thinking you have an iPhone?
>>
>>55776159
>Odds are, your iPhone 6/6S will be viable until 2020
Except they break in a year, maximum two. I have rarely seen older iPhones, they break really really fast, since Apple needs to sell their new shit.
>>
>>55774354

Phones are WAY past the need for actual hardware improvements because we've passed the point of redundancy a long time ago, but android is still a virtual machine demanding lots of resources to run decently so having the same specs for half the price, which is a bold false statement, will not suffice.

I don't have an iphone because I don't have money to buy one but I if I had I'd buy one because they are very aesthetically pleasing to me and I like the UI.
>>
>>55777555
>Do androids not have this feature? I wouldn't really know
They do, but that's not a real factor to take into account when choosing a phone. Not every headset has controls to begin with, and it really depends on which one you have. I know for a fact that headphone controls are customizable in all good Android music players.

>>55776995
>dated anti-iOS rhetoric
It is only dated because iOS has recently become so much like Android that comparing them is pretty hard. If you have so much cash, shell it out and use whatever phone you please. Using iPhones is simply not cost effective, since all of the shit you mentioned also works on Android. Also, Pokemon Go is for retards, so not a real reason.

>>55776984
>the os is more stable
Simply not true.

>>55776518
>build quality
All the iPhones I have seen break much faster than Android devices (except really cheap really shit ones, but if a person chooses between a one dollar Android phone and an iPhone, there are reasons to believe they are trolling).

>>55776679
>only autist fags care abput what phone do people buy from their money
This gentleman is correct. Honestly, iPhone and Android have become equally shit in the past year or so, so it really comes down to how many buttons you want your phone to have and how much cash you have available.

Also, for me, the newer the software, the worse it gets, and it applies to every phone and every system and most major apps. Hell, even Windows is guilty of that. Might be a personal preference, but still.

Also when using an Android version of VK, you can listen to music no problem, cache it and listen to it offline, but when you try to listen to something on an Apple device, it redirects you to the song's page on iTunes where you have to, guess what, throw more money at Apple. Whoops.
>>
>>55778440
Where? I see people walking around with iPhone 5's here with hardly a scratch on them. Do you live in a commune for people with Parkinsons disease?
>>
>>55774354
No lag
>>
>>55775296
>using your phone for anything besides calling and texting and shitposting on gooksite 420
>>
>>55774354
Because im not some sadact virgin I dont give a fuck about a mobile.
>>
>>55774870
Thankfully iMessage seems to be predominantly a Burger thing.
>>
>>55776320
>buying any other Flagship than Samsung

You brought it to yourself.
>>
>>55778440
Only if your a careless faggot. I have an iPhone 4s with no case and it barely has a scratch.
>>
>>55776995
And you still can't even do basic things like torrent, rename a video file you sync from iTunes, have access to a proper file system or change default apps that Android have been doing for 5 years
>>
>>55774354
I used to buy exclusively Apple products until 2013 when iOS 7 was released. I knew that was when it would all start going downhill and I was right. Since then I've been using Nexus phones. They always have good community and manufacturer support. Android is also better because you can customize it out of the box without waiting on a jailbreak.
>>
>>55778764
>>55779321
Russia, actually, so pretty close, to be honest. And it's usually some trivial shit like buttons stopping working or some one internal component shitting out or something. Retards break their phones by themselves, sure, but that's hardly an argument, everyone does that regardless of their phone.

>>55779133
Right, because Samsung is now in every way like iPhone. Might as well get that. Have had a Lenovo P90 for over a year, no problems, and also a mSD, because fuck Samsung.

>>55779408
They will add all these functions and Apple fans will be like "can your Android do that?!", just like when they gave them customizable home screens. This is just ridiculous.

Also can somebody please explain to me how a piece of plastic with a few shiny bits can be aesthetically pleasing? It's not ugly and it really does look good for a phone, but in what respect is it better than a plethora of Android phones that look exactly the fucking same? The companies have been trying to make something that looks like an iPhone for ages. They actually brag about it, like Samsung does (or was it some review? don't remember). I'm really asking, I want to hear a real answer.
>>
>>55774354
I like neither Android nor Google, so when I wanted to leave windows phone, the iPhone was the only choice I had for mainstream choices. Android is a non-starter for me.
>>
Also to answer to OP's initial question.

You get an iPhone because you're wealthy enough. That's one and only reason. Period.
>>
>>55777777
>>
File: mwo,500x,iphone_6s_snap.2.png (375KB, 444x900px) Image search: [Google]
mwo,500x,iphone_6s_snap.2.png
375KB, 444x900px
>>55774354
If you have a cuck fetish an iPhone might be quite the desirable choice. Who needs freedom anyways?
>>
>>55776256
>Do not buy *any* Android phone, ever, for any reason, no matter the price, if you can't count on security updates.

I ordered a moto x style a few days ago. just how important are those securitiy patches?
>>
>>55779857
What security is there to talk about? This is Google. The updates are insignificant shit, just enjoy your phone.
>>
You're nobody. I don't have to justify shit to you, fucking nerd.
>>
>>55779046
How does that justify owning an iPhone?
>>
>>55779956
At we're not degenerate homosexuals like you. Hope you burn in the deepest part of hell for all eternity along with other degenerates of this world.
>>
For some people, an iPhone is enough. Some people don't need the features that >>55775296 specify (even though some points on that list are just plain wrong/redundant like >shit camera) and are fully satisfied with a "locked down" OS. Not everyone needs to install Gentoo and hack the world on the go.

Just buy the phone you want and go fuck yourself. They're all made by the same Chinese 10-year-olds, anyways.
>>
>>55775296
Pretty accurate but the last 4 are plain bullshit.
>>
Am I fucked if I get an iPhone even though everyone I know uses an Android phone?
>>
>>55780101
see >>55775296

Also having an iPhone is starting to become a sign of homosexuality so it will give girls the wring idea (friendzone for all eternity because they think you're a homosexual).
>>
>>55775057
This.

I love android but iOS is way more optimized which is why the iPhone always shits on android in benchmarks even though they usually have lower specs.
>>
>>55779133
Samsung is the Apple of android devices.

LITERALLY the WORST of both worlds
>>
>>55780042
whatever you say, virgin.
>>
It makes it easier for us to narrow down how you identify
Buying an iPhone is like using (()) on your name
Unless you're a girl
>>
File: nexus_vs_iPhone.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nexus_vs_iPhone.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>55780140
>I love android but iOS is way more optimized which is why the iPhone always shits on android in benchmarks even though they usually have lower specs.
Android dev here, the JVM used in Android lollipop (5.0) and up is pretty dam close to native code speed used in iPhones. This is why literally any ancient Android phone with a snapdragon 800+ will take a huge shit on the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

The Galaxy S7 (exynos variant) takes a shit on the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus as well but this fact is hidden because of all the bloat Samsung has put on their phone. Debloated, an exynos S7 will shit on every task the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus tries to do.
>>
>>55779676
>he thinks he has "freedom" for buying a different owned botnet tracking device
>>
File: iphonese.jpg (378KB, 2404x1580px) Image search: [Google]
iphonese.jpg
378KB, 2404x1580px
>>55774354
iPhone SE is the only reasonably sized phone with good specs.
>>
>>55780168
Go die of aids you filthy sub-human.

>>55780196
this
>>
>>55780227
degenerate homosexual turbo manlet detected
>>
>>55774354
>why would you buy an iphone instead of a android?

stupid@computer
>>
>>55780227 here
Well, except that it lacks a mSD slot.

But other than that, it's almost perfect.

>>55780242
Not an argument.
>>
>>55780227

the fuck is the point of these
>>
>>55780208
There is not a single phone that takes a shit on the 6s.

What kind of shitty deve are you? lmao
>>
>>55780270
>using the phone with a single hand
>using the phone as a smartPHONE, not a phablet toy to watch chink cartoons or play angry birds
>still having current specs
>>
>>55780272
Present arguments.
>>
>>55780308
A9
NVM storage
Doesnt run android
etc
>>
>>55780302

what
>>
File: gsmarena_001.jpg (59KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
gsmarena_001.jpg
59KB, 728x409px
>>55780272
>There is not a single phone that takes a shit on the 6s.
Like I said, a debloated exynos variant Galaxy S7 will shit all over the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. I don't think you understand how powerful the Exynos 8890 Octa is.

Anyway even a bloated exynos Galaxy S7 gets pretty dam fucking close to iPhone 6S and 6S Plus performance.
>>
File: slap.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>Spent a year and bit helping people pick out a phone for their budget / needs
>Convert some people to Android
>Wonder why the fuck I care what someone else does with their free time and hard earned money
>Become zen

Stop being a faggot, OP.
>>
>>55780367
>Galaxy S7 gets pretty dam fucking close to iPhone 6S and 6S Plus performance
Lel?
How is that shitting on something? Kill yourself
>>
>muh CPU speeds
>muh paper specs

And yet pretty much no phone has a fingerprint sensor as good as an iPhone, which matters much more in regular use.
Those that do are shit in 50 other aspects. (Don't even mention anything Samsung.)

And Android in general is shit unless you're into hacking and installing custom ROMs.
Nexus phones are literally the only ones that even get official updates after a few months.

I'm not some Apple fanboy, fuck Apple. But you people are so fucking retarded defending this chink quality spyware garbage that is 95% of Android phones.
>>
>>55780397
Is your reading comprehension this bad?

Anyway Samshit shot themselves in the foot by including all that bloat. They could have outperformed the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus on day 1. Now you have to debloat it to have better than iPhone 6S and 6S Plus performance.

So anyway that leaves apple in 2nd place like always.

You also have to remember the Galaxy 6S is driving a fucking 1440p screen while the iPhone 6S Plus is driving an ancient low res 1080p screen from the 90's.
>>
>>55780438
What about all the problems in >>55775296 and >>55780367 ?

I used to own an iPhone 6S before I switched to android and I have to say the fingerprint reader is a huge security exploit and a meme.
>>
Because I may want to look like a successful man.
>>
>>55780443
>Now you have to debloat it to have better than iPhone 6S and 6S Plus performance.
Got any proof or just delusional wishful thinking?

A9 is still better than exyshit

>muh 1440p
>muh specs
>>
If you are a poorfag.

Since iPhones are so popular, good deals for leasing pop up constantly. Poorfags worry about line items on their budget like payment amounts, not how much they'll spend in a lifetime.

>>55775046
Stop fucking highschool girls and womanchildren
>>
>>55780443
>while the iPhone 6S Plus is driving an ancient low res 1080p screen from the 90's.

This is that typical sperg retardation. Why the fuck do you need a higher res than that?

>>55780458
I agree those are legit problems. iOS is limited in some aspects and I hate it. Which is why I have an Android phone.
But I'll never claim that most Android phones are good, because they're not. The whole market is shit and you need to carefully weigh and choose the lesser evil.
>>
>>55780498
>Luxury product
>Expect luxury from it
>"LOL SPERGS WHY DO YOU NEED MORE HUH? WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS, A PREMIUM PHONE?"

Apple poorfags on suicide watch
>>
iPhone is the best phone you can buy.

Android apps are inferior. iPhone is faster. iPhone gets software updates.

If you have the money, buy it.
>>
>>55780458
>the fingerprint reader is a huge security exploit
Because the average nigger can just hack it, right? Give me a break.

>and a meme.
It's way faster than typing your pin/password all the time.
>>
>>55780518
I'm still waiting for an explanation. What does a higher res than 1080p give you, other than sperg spec bragging?
>>
>>55780535
Here's a greentext implication analogy in case you're missing the point

>"Lol "luxury" product doesn't have genuine leather
>What does a higher quality fabric than pleather give you, other than sperg spec bragging?
>>
>>55780535
Shorter battery life.
>>
>>55780471
>A9 is still better than exyshit
In single core performance but only by like 10%. Exynos will shit all over the A9 in multi-core performance by like 50%. This is really bad news for Apple especially as more apps start to use more than 1 CPU thread.

>>muh 1440p
Not our fault you have shitty vision, probably from all the cumshots you took yo the face.

>>muh specs
k, enjoy your overpriced and cripped turd phone that labels you as a homosexual.
>>
>>55776159
>If you want to wear something on your wrist, the Apple Watch is what you should be wearing
Had me until there. Go away shill
>>
>>55780076
Then why spend so much money on a phone you dumbass.
>>
>>55776320
You think anecdotal evidence means anything?
>>
>>55780573
I'm pretty sure genuine leather has some actual benefits.
>>
>>55780625
It has subjective benefits, like a prettier screen
If you don't give a fuck, they're not "actual"

You're basically thinkpad cucks complaining about the RMBP being a gimmick
>>
>>55776256
>>55776362
>>55776460
Nigga stop shilling it pisses me off.

>>55776325
>>55776424
>>55776469
He is an obvious fucking stupid iPhone and Apple shill, most of us have had Andriods and they are great.

As for the updates he is straight lying, Apple is known for crippling there devices with updates.

Don't you notice that he is basically selling it to you? That is what a shill is.
>>
>>55780147
I wish other Android phones looked half as good as Samsung phones though
>>
>>55780664
>It has subjective benefits, like a prettier screen

A res over 1080p looks better on a phone? During normal use?
Well if it does, then I admit you have a point.
>>
>>55779110
Wrong. This shit is awesome. Dunno why people spend their times on facebook messenger.
>>
>>55780715
A DPI over 96 looks good on a laptop? During normal use?

>you right now

>>55780746
underage
>>
>>55780746
Well, the vast majority of the world doesn't use it.
And you know there are many other messengers besides facebook, right?

>>55780771
>A DPI over 96 looks good on a laptop? During normal use?
Yes, actually it does. A DPI over 400 doesn't, though, it's just pointless waste of resources.
>>
Just got an SE to replace my fucked up bent, aging 6. Still think this is the ideal form factor. The big phone meme was such a pain when it came to fitting in most garments, riding my bike, etc.

Why iPhone and not Android? I use a macbook air, so having my iMessages and photos sync painlessly is great. I also use iTunes Match so my whole 200+gb library is everywhere, pretty smooth feature. Airdrop is also very slick, use it all the time with my girlfriend. TouchID is pretty dope, Apple pay is rad. The whole "Just Works" thing might be an overstatement, but I appreciate all the little touches and details in the UX of this thing. Plus, I've never personally witnessed an Android phone be perfectly smooth in the camera app, multitouch pinch-zoom actions, etc. There's so much jank, it would just drive me nuts.

Then there's all the apps I've already bought and come to rely upon. Don't feel like finding Android equivalents.

For what it's worth, I have a GPD XD so I do actually use Android... really glad it's not my day-to-day phone OS.

On the desktop I built a Hackintosh and triboot Win8.1 and Ubuntu, so I'm not a total Apple shill / fanboy. I just use what works for me. Also, as a photographer, all of those "better camera" claims of flagship Android/Winphones fall flat when the JPG processing is fucking garbage and the image on the screen is chugging along at under 600fps. I used one girl's Android phone and I sweartagod, it was like a 5fps slideshow. Get your shit together, Android.
>>
>>55780849

>garments
>riding my bike

what a fag
>>
>>55776159
the camera part is so true
had a z3, pics looked like steaming shit, it also broke after 9 months

rocking the se now, best phone ive ever had
>>
>>55780882

dont forget DOPE and RAD
>>
>>55775296
come on who the fuck would torrent on a phone instead of a pc
>>
>>55778440
i've seen a lot of faggots with an iPhone 4
>>
>I used one girl's Android phone and I sweartagod
>I had to RMA my wife's Android phone 2 times

Are all Applefags this retarded?
>>
>>55776320

I think your wife is just an idiot.
>>
>>55780920
It's one of the main reasons to get an Android instead of anything else, anon
>>
>>55780946

pretty much

goes to shiw you why they're so defensive of their overpriced bricks
>>
>>55780920
>who the fuck would [insert anything] on a phone

Any why not torrent? There are way more retarded things people do on their phones all the time.
>>
>>55776652
Don't work at radio shack, they're practically dead and their spiffs are fucking trash

t. former employee
>>
>>55780849
I'm currently using an iPhone 6, how much better is the SE?
>>
>>55780961
>>55780994
lel
why?
I mean, I only use torrent to download movies and tv shows. That is useless on a phone.
>>
>>55781055
And you can still torrent movies and tv shows on your phone, the main reason is music though
>>
>>55781055
>I only use torrent to download movies and tv shows.

Well good for you, anon. Some people download other things.
And some people even watch movies and shows on their phones.
>>
>>55781064
Ok, but isnt it a lot better to manage everything from your computer? Why do that shit on a phone?
>>
>he doesn't have root
that's simply retarded to not have root on your device, that would mean you wouldn't own your own phone but the manufacturer of the phone would own your phone, imagine if you had a windows or linux install and tried to do something that requires admin/root privilidges and it denied access because you don't own the computer fully and the person who sold it to you wouldn't allow it under their watch, that's why I always get mad when companies like doing that bullshit and lock up phones, iOS is retarded in this regard and Apple can go suck a dick, same goes with Verizon and AT&T prepaid store phones with locked up devices running Android, best thing to do is get a phone like a Nexus or OnePlus and manually unlock it and flash a new ROM on it like Cyanogen so you fully own the devicee you paid for, also for service if you use AT&T and Verizon then dont ever buy it from those stores (Sprint and others do not aply) and bring it in later to get a plan on the phone you bought which was not from that store, it will not risk security at all, that's just what shitty companies want you to think so they can start locking every device up for "security" purposes and people start accepting that shit.
>>
>>55781074
>And some people even watch movies and shows on their phones.
these people should commit suicide
>>
>>55781078
Torrents aren't some complex thing that you need to "manage". You download stuff and if you want you seed it or you delete it.

>>55781090
It's silly, but what about video lectures, books, music...
Also, a low power device like a phone would in theory make a decent dedicated torrent box.
>>
>>55781078
It's not that hard, you torrent it to your Music folder and that's it, these aren't iPhones we are talking about
>>
>>55781090
Some people have to do 1+ hour long trips on bus or train everyday, having a TV show on your phone would make it feel like nothing
>>
>>55781137
>>55781134
But doing it from a computer is a lot better. Why do it from a phone? Its simply less practical.
>>
>>55781164
No, it's less practical to do it from your computer, because then you have to transfer it to your phone
>>
>>55779408
>basic things like torrent,
this meme needs to fucking die.
>>
>>55781173
Not really. That is almost no effort

Having manage and add torrents on mobile is a lot worst than anything. Its much more effective to do it on a desktop OS
>>
>>55781188
Managing and adding torrents on mobile is almost no effort
>>
>>55781199
Not really. Compared to what you can do on desktop its rudimentary. Its a pain in the ass actually.

Having multiples tabs open and check multiple torrents, downloading multiple files etc, you cant do anything well on mobile. Takes too much time its far better to manage everyhting from a desktop and transfer what you want to the phone later.
>>
>good camera
>decent screen
>stock apps included with device are good, no bloatware shit like most Androids
>iMessage
>FaceTime

It's a very decent phone for strictly using it as a communications device, the included apps are nice and convenient.
Sure, the specs suck, and it lacks shit you could tinker with - but it's still smooth and works better than Android in most situations
>>
>>55781249
>the specs suck
A9 and NVM storage

Better than any android. So no, they don't suck.

b-b-but less ram

2gb on iOS is like 8gb on android
>>
>>55781246
You can say the same for doing anything else on the phone, including web browsing. Torrents aren't an exception.
>>
>>55781017
It's got the 6S specs inside, powering a much smaller display, so game performance is way better. Otherwise, feels like the same thing, just smaller. I wouldn't have upgraded except for all the crazy shit going wrong with the 6. It was frying the left channel of any earbuds I plugged into it, the lightning port wasn't always making contact, the flexion in the case and board was so bad that if I squeezed the screen too hard, I got crazy graphical glitches.

Not a fan of the big phone. Apparently the 6S is made of stronger aluminum, but yeah... not going down that road again. I had the original iPhone and the 4, and loved those form factors, so the SE feels like a much better one of those.

But bottom line, don't upgrade until you absolutely have to. They'll refresh the big phones in September, and maybe do another SE early 2017.
>>
>>55781326
Sure, but why would I do it on my phone when I can easily move the files I want?

Not buying a phone because you cant torrent on it its autistic a best
>>
>>55774354
the iphone is faster than any flagship android to date, you cant even compare it to a similarly specced android.
apps are better developed on ios
those are the only reasons i can think of
>>
>>55781246
Just try it. It's really easy, and the previous anon is right about it being one less step than torrenting on a computer and transferring. This is the iPhone SE fag, by the way. I torrent on my Android phone, it's great. I wish iPhones could torrent (without jailbreaking). Honestly if I could easily emulate shit and use epsxe I wouldn't have this little GPD handheld.
>>
>>55781055
i find it easier to cast movies from my phone than from my laptop
>>
I've got the Huawei P9 and i love it, although i might have to install a custom ROM at some point this stuff is heavily bloated. All for a cheap price
>>
>>55780598
The Apple Watch is like, two or three iterations away from being a must-have thing. Right now it's a better Pebble. Pass. I wear a Grand Seiko Spring Drive that is way more compelling to me. I'm really wincing imagining the day when I'll want to wear a traditional watch AND an Apple watch on the other wrist.

Ugh, fucking kill me now.
>>
>Always buy flagship android OS phones
>Never last more than a year
>Rinse and repeat 7 timesin a period of 4 years
>Good deal on iPhones since they are so popular
>Decide I'll try iPhone instead for shits and giggles
>Fall in love with camera, iMessage, and app support
>While being inferior on paper, iPhone still outperforms my previous "better" phones

I think I'll stay iPhone for a little bit.
>>
>>55776447
>>>/reddit/
>>
iPhone - No offline FM radio.

Android - Offline FM radio that does not use up a lot of the battery.
>>
>>55781543
Podcasts. What the fuck is on FM worth listening to?
>>
>>55774354
iPhone is much faster, has a longer lifespan, the interface looks better, I have iMessage and FaceTime.
>>
>>55781173
Why watching movies in a tiny screen? Don't you have a tv?
>>
>>55776159
>wife's
>my
>>
>>55781601
In the fucking bus? Not really. Also there's practically no reason to own a TV in the year 2016.
>>
>>55781601
Public transit, major urban hubs, waiting rooms, I dunno man. Who has a TV? BenQ 1080p projector dude.
>>
>>55781445

This.
>>
>>55774354
>You can get the same specs with half the price
There is not a single Android phone matching SE specs, which is just 500 bucks.
>>
>>55778440
My friend has a 5 year old iPhone 4S that still works fine. I had my old iPhone 5 for 4 years before buying a new iPhone 5S.
>>
>>55780677

I sell plenty of android devices as well, and use both Android and iOS devices myself. I just bought three G4s for my friends that either had shitphones or no phones at all.

Apple doesn't "cripple" their devices. Maybe you should get out of /g/ at some point and actually read some other locations on the internet. ios 9 and forward has taken the sluggish 4s and given it new life. Even if it did cripple the device, at least it's still getting updates and doesn't require the user to try and figure out a way to unlock the bootloader, flash a rom, etc. Expecting that out of a normie is absurd.

>>55776469

There's nothing wrong with Android devices, just do your homework and try to find something that has the following:

Unlocked bootloader
Support from the community for ROMs to extend its life once the manufacturer gives uo on it
Replaceable battery
>>
>>55777555

Are you in Europe or South America? Nobody uses whatsapp in the US.
>>
>>55781622
Unless it's a CRT to play Melee, of course
>>
>>55780342

The user is stating that they both have small hands, and also cannot afford a larger device.
>>
>>55781571

This. Normies don't even listen to FM radio anymore.
>>
>>55774354
>same specs
>ignoring the fact iPhones are always in like top 5 by performance regardless of specs
>he's still in his tech infancy
yeah, no
>>
It's about OS. Android is simply pure trash that no amount of good specs and build quality could make usable and as reliable.
Also, Android users tend to overlook quality and style that come with iPhones. I would never buy something as fugly as LG G4-5 or HTC.
>>
File: 1442521621454.webm (585KB, 198x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442521621454.webm
585KB, 198x360px
>>55782411
>>55782433
see >>55775296 and >>55780208 and webm related.
>>
if you live in america get an iphone anywhere else get an android.
>>
imessage on android when /g/?
>>
>>55782509
Why? Isn't owning an iPhone a sign of homosexuality over there now. I recently found out Apple's CEO is a homosexual himself. Birds of a feather flock together you know.
>>
>>55782543
iphone because more people have iphones there and muh blue texts. Its seen as a norm
>>
>>55782522
Why? Everyone mostly uses kik/whatsapp these days. imessage is now also becoming a symbol of being a homosexuality you know.
>>
>>55782557
You didn't answer my question. The only people here in New Zealand who have iPhones are homosexuals and teenage girls so males having iPhones is seen as a sign of mental illness (ie homosexuality). Isn't it the same over there in the states? Or is everyone gay over there?
>>
I probably used to say things like "apple is teh gay" at age 14

Time for some of you to grow up.
>>
>>55782630
>I probably used to say things like "apple is teh gay" at age 14
>Time for some of you to grow up.
The problem is the CEO of apple is a homosexual and because of that people will associate Apple products with homosexuality now. It's just a fact of life now. Deal with it.

Also you do know homosexuality is a sin right, child?
>>
>>55774354
if I was gay I'd consider buying an iPhone
>>
>>55782746
this
>>
>>55782433
>iphone
>quality and style
TOPKEK
Is that what iCucks tell themselves to lessen their buyers remorse before crying their sorry gay asses to sleep?
>>
>>55782685
What year is this? Go back to bed grandpa.
>>
>>55781648
Thats because there are no 4" sissy manlet android phones, Britney.
>>
>>55774354
There is no reason. My next phone will be Android. Apple is shit these days. Upgraded my iPhone 4s to a 6s+ last year. It's a strictly okay phone, but Apple quality, especially with regards to software, has gone to shit. The fucking thing is full of bugs and just pisses me off on a daily basis. Those fucking shitskin faggots at Apple should be killed. Dead Steve would have never approved of their faggotry.
>>
>>55780899
true, camera is so good on iphone.
>>
>>55774354
android phones are shit thats why.

i had htc m8 this year its sucks so much i cant even meme about it.

only thing it worked for was heating my hands in snowy winter day.

i traded for 5s never looked back
>>
>>55775296
okay i will take the bait.

>yes
>nobody use
>i torrented on phone on android but not big deal not missing it.
>no
>no
>no
>fuck no
>why would i need for
>you can
>no you dont.
>you can if jb
>bluetooth in 2016
>it is android solution to not copy homebutton
>no
>kek do you even believe this
>is that bad thing?
>>
>>55776221
once you went iPhone you cant go back. Trust me you will not like it.

rather buy used 5s or SE
>>
>>55784727
>0.1 Rupee have been deposited to your Apple™ Pro™ account, Mr. Rasheesh
>>
>>55781734
UK.
>>
>>55784958
just fuck off . i dont even use any other apple products.

not even itunes or apple music
>>
>>55777138
Not wanting to customize stuff doesn't mean he doesn't want to be able to run stuff on his phone
>>
>>55784796
is this fucking bait
>>
>>55785279
Careful, Rasheesh.. Otherwise you'll lose your iCuck™ points.
>>
the SE is literally perfect
>>
>>55775057
could someone explain with simple words the android java layers thing?
>>
>>55786319
it's too small and has iOS
>>
iMessage here
>>
>>55776159
>LG G3
lol
>iphone camera
>good
lmao
>you're not going to find a camera as good as the one on the iPhone 6S or SE on a flagship Android phone
topkek
>Apple security
Yeah sure
>Apple watch
>best wearable
>cost less than the analog watches
Watches are about status, not flashy cool things you can do with your phone. Retard.
>iPhone 6s
>viable until 2020

lmao, macfags are completely delusional
>>
>>55782609
You are embarassing yourself with your autism, just stop
>>
Seriously all these android fanboys are making a fucking cringe fest i this thread, some of you autist should just hang yourself honestly
>>
>>55787321
>heh I'll just reply to every point with "lmao" fucking delusional macfags. God im so cool
>>
>>55774354
Haha iPhone is gay, sorry I'd say more but I'm late for my summer school class
>>
File: 1469576503829.jpg (32KB, 480x606px)
1469576503829.jpg
32KB, 480x606px
>>55788907
Top zozzle on this one friend. Underated.
>>
File: 1469578512813.jpg (19KB, 261x311px) Image search: [Google]
1469578512813.jpg
19KB, 261x311px
$0.03 has been deposited to your Google Play balance.
>>
>>55788752
What. How can you say that when the posts of these Applefags are so fucking retarded? Or did you actually mean Apple fanboys?
>>
>>55774354
Not everything is about performance per dollar you fucking autist. Who the fuck needs these overkill Android specs on a phone? Nobody.
>>
>>55784796
>sour grape
>It's true because I said so
>I don't need thing therefore nobody does

Man, I'm really glad I sold my iPhone 6s and got an Android phone instead.
>>
>>55775296
EVERY FUCKING THREAD, PAJEET?
>>
>>55791951
lol you mad ipanjeet?
>>
>>55774354

I like things to happen when I press (or tap) buttons.
>>
Just personal preference. Android is fine I guess but I just don't see a need to change when I'm already deep into the Apple ecosystem.
>>
>>55774354

>use OS developed by company that wouldn't even participate in brute forcing an encrypted iPhone that belonged to a known terrorist

or

>use a mobile OS developed by an advertising company that is so indifferent about privacy invasion they give you a fucking website to showcase everything they know about you.
>>
>>55792104
see >>55775296

You should really jailbreak out of the apple ecosystem. I took a leap of faith and bought an HTC 10 after owning an iPhone 6s plus and I couldn't be any happier to be honest.
>>
>>55792148
Why do you try so hard to make people like Android?

I see you your autism in every single iphone related thread.

You should really try an iPhone before saying this shit
>>
File: 28246245628128583.gif (2MB, 170x127px) Image search: [Google]
28246245628128583.gif
2MB, 170x127px
If youre a simplefag, just go for the iPhone. I recommend it to all people who don't get tech and need a simple phone.
>>
>>55792177
I literally used to own an iPhone though. Not only the 6s plus but the 5s and 4s as well. I used to be a hardcore apple fanboy but one day I just wanted to try something new and I liked it. Whether you want to see what's outside of your walled garden is up to you man.
>>
>>55792199
Gif is literally me when a teen was trying to tell me how iPhone is superior to android. I answered yes to everything just to get that tech illiterate off of me.
>>
>>55792199
>If youre a simplefag, just go for the iPhone.
And have a crippled phone with all the problems in >>55775296 ? Even simpletons know about how shit iPhones are, the only reason some still buy them is because they want to act rich while they struggle to pay the minimum payment for their credit card.

>I recommend it to all people who don't get tech and need a simple phone.
Android is pretty simple too. You just make a google account and download apps just like on an iPhone.
>>
>>55774427
A Nexus 6P seriously, truly, just works.
It's a premium phone with the best phone OS (stock Android 6.0+).
>>
>>55792246
see >>55780520
>>
>>55792210
No you didnt. You are clearly a poorfag m8

jelly poorfag living in delusion
>>
>>55781793
but they do during blackouts (and when the Internet goes down)
>>
>>55780520
see >>55775296

>>55792264
Thanks, I forgot to refer him to the image.
>>
>>55792284
Well yeah I used to own iPhones I got from contracts lol.
>>
>>55792295
see >>55792284
>>
>>55787213
>small
i want to reach both corners of the screen with my thumb without having to reposition the phone.
>>
>>55792312
Why are you lying on the internet, poorfag? Why do you want everyone to like your Indian-tier OS? Dont you think that is a little pathetic? How old are you breh?
>>
>>55792312
>contracts
top kek
>>
>>55792330
>>55792344
see pic related

Owning an iPhone basically screams out poverty.
>>
>>55780367
How do I debloat it?

Posted from my exynos s7
>>
>>55792403
If that is what you believe why would you lie about owning one? You are saying you are even more pathetic than I thought you were?

fucking poorfags
>>
>>55792416
Basically install Nova launcher and disable/uninstall apps you never use or don't need like google movies/pre-installed apps from Samshit. Then clear cache from Youtube/Chrome and other apps that might amass a shit-ton of cache and restart. That's pretty much it.

You can root to force uninstall some locked apps but is generally not necessary.
>>
>>55792472
>If that is what you believe why would you lie about owning one?
ex-iPhone dude here: that was different anon. Although I did get all my iPhones on contract so I never had to pay the full price upfront for them.
>>
>people talking about renting/getting credit for an iphone

jesus christ.

I know the >poorfag thing is a cop-out, but seriously. If you can't save up enough money to buy a $600 phone outright, you shouldn't be buying a $600 phone.
>>
>>55780598
this
>>
>>55792785
this
>>
The iPhone is the poor mans way to desperately show some kind of status to his rich friends.
>>
>>55774354
I've always used android and only considered iPhone because they do battery and performance efficiency better than lagdroid. Other retarded design choices have kept me from changing though
>>
>>55794274
yeah, but not really tho
>>
File: Frontal.jpg (156KB, 1432x1394px)
Frontal.jpg
156KB, 1432x1394px
Why do you care so much about the phone people use? Most people don't give a ahit about specs, efficiency or usability. Most people recognize how awesome note phones are, yet they wouldn't get one because they'd rather get an iPhone for that kind of money. Let's face it, most people are retarded when it comes to technology, and apple fives them something pretty and shiny and easy to use. I cant say I blame them. Ever wonder why most people in the states drive automatic cars? Because they'd rather have convenience over anything else.
>>
>>55794325
Or you simply encript it yourself. Also, iPhones have been broken by the FBI or whatever in the past, too. So stop being delusional that there is secure OS, such a thing does not exist.
>>
>>55794434
>Or you simply encript it yourself
http://classicprogrammerpaintings.com/post/148027314949/we-rolled-our-own-crypto-pieter-bruegel-the
>>
>>55780443
>Is your reading comprehension this bad?
I think his reading comprehension is fine, you moved from "X kills the iPhone" to "X comes pretty close to the iPhone" and then back to "X is better than the iPhone". Pick a thing, anon.

>>55780438
>And yet pretty much no phone has a fingerprint sensor as good as an iPhone, which matters much more in regular use.
You didn't have a fingerprint sensor a year ago and as soon as Apple includes one it becomes vital?
Of course let's ignore trivial stuff like battery life, screen resolution, camera quality because those things don't matter (and because Apple gets smacked left and right on them).
I'm curious in knowing what you think is worse about the Redmi Note 3 Pro's fingerprint sensor. It's obviously better placed for holding the phone, so what's worse about it?
>>
Is QHD just a meme?
>>
>>55795270
No anon, a resolution standard isn't a concept being spread and evolving.
>>
>>55792262
This. Nexus or bust.
>>
>>55780140
its a phone. why optimize? who cares about benchmarks on a phone besides stupid phone reviewers?
>>
File: 2a6[1].png (260KB, 563x542px)
2a6[1].png
260KB, 563x542px
>>55774426
but your reasons is
>>
>sister got lg g3
>not even after one year it turns itself off
>apps crash
>ui lags

>ive been using android for 5 years
>samsung galaxys 1 and 3
>worked alright, just slowly
>heavy lags kick in after 2 years
>flash cyanogenmod because its pure android it will work amirite
>less lags but it is unstable even if I used stable releases and snapshots
>random app crashes
>random battery drain problems
>even random bootloops

it's not like I think that ios doesn't lag at all. I owned an ipad 2 and it lagged too after ios7 but if I have to compare the comfort, ios wins big time. the os always worked, it never restarted, apps crashes radio ios to android was like 1:50
>>
>>55795834
>0.1 Rupee have been deposited to your Apple™ Pro™ account, Mr. Ranjit.
Now get out you retarded shill, you spam the same shit every thread.
>>
>>55795857
this is literally the first time I posted this
>>
>>55774354
Its the eternal debate
If you like design and apps you should pick iphone
if you like custom changes pick android because there is a lot of things you could do with android
>>
>>55795873
No it not and you know that. Now get back to poo in loo.
>>
>>55795911
whatever makes you sleep at night
after all these are just smartphones
>>
>>55774354
Android:
>8 core 3 GHz processor
>8 gigs of RAM
>6,66inch display
>4K resolution
>9001MaH battery
Still lags and has shit battery

iPhone
>it just werks
>>
>>55795977
>shit battery
Nice meme Rasheesh, hope they pay you good for that shilling.
>>
- Good performance (I don't care about specs as long as it doesn't feel slow or has lag or stutter)
- Good integration with the rest of my electronics (ecosystem)
- Has the apps I want

I just got an iPhone SE. I'm happy with it, but I'm not into ricing, nor am I a smartphone power user.
>>
>>55796089
it doesnt last long because overkill resolutions -_-
>>
>>55796147
>every android hase the same resolution
Also, S7 SOT is pretty good and most chink phones like RN3P shit on any iPhone anyways.
>>
lmao both suck
>>
>>55779133
>Buying the iPhone of Android phones
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.