[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chair thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 8363247.01.big.jpg (10KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
8363247.01.big.jpg
10KB, 389x389px
Does anyone have experience with this chair from frys? It's been on backorder for about a month and i need a new chair asap. Should i wait for this one? should i just throw down the money and get a dxracer or noble? I want some opinions here.
>>
Don't have experience with that chair.
>>
File: 1442140735856.gif (487KB, 372x397px) Image search: [Google]
1442140735856.gif
487KB, 372x397px
>TFW i got a used Steelcase Amia for $10
>>
shit i forgot the link

http://www.frys.com/product/8363247
>>
Ask these chairs with the moulded plastic armrests with the foam piece on top are shit, you will be sitting on the wooden base after 30 minute
>>
>White chair

Bad idea. That's all I'm going to say.
>>
I had that one for a bout a week before giving it away to my aunt.

Its comfy af and looks good. Only thing is that the chair squeaks a lot so you will need WD40 on the stem/base of the chair.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 380x380px
>>55773461
Looks like a similar one I sat in at Staples. The incline on the seat looks like a comfy position as well(not too flat).

Best test it out for yourself before purchase. I bought this doing the same thing you're doing and ended up hating my purchase.
>>
>>55774367
Ross has a nice white office chair that seems easy to clean.
>>
File: p4142-Z-KNO-0102(1200x1200).png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p4142-Z-KNO-0102(1200x1200).png
1MB, 1200x1200px
How hard is it to get the chair out of a truck or piece of heavy equipment? At the dump here there are lots of junked lorries and excavators and stuff. The chairs in those things are designed to top spec and I bet they would make awesome computer chairs with just a bit of modification.
>>
>>55773483
$10 or $100?
>>
>>55774579
$10
>>
>>55774478
Unhooking wires and taking off some nuts, seems easier said than done.

I'd build a base with industrial wheels from a hardware store to complete the build. Definitely a way to go anon.
>>
>>55773461
I think I sat in one. It was creaky as fuck. I recommend you find a office furniture liquidator. You should find some nice used chairs there below retail price.
>>
>>55774478
In a car I dealt with last week it was just 4 bolts and the cable for the seat heater, but I don't know about those truck seats, they may have air suspension and they are heavy
>>
I got one of these some years back. Really fucking expensive Google Ergohuman). But it's piston dies quite often. Good job it has a 10 year guarantee though. I am currently on my third piston.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.