[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever wondered why things like smartphones and laptops try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Ever wondered why things like smartphones and laptops try to get thinner and thinner while things like electric toothbrushes stay thicc as hell?
>>
more pleasure if you stick it up your bum
>>
>>55770897
Because a toothbrush should have a nice grip to it and needs to fit an electric motor and battery. But f that shit I still prefer brushing analog
>>
Because people don't really care about the form of a toothbrush, they care about the function.

Unfortunately, the opposite is true in the realm of smartphones.
>>
I wish laptops and smartphones would use the toothbrush design mentality. If they came out with a phone that was as thick as the original iPhone and was made from a quarter pound of billet steel and synthetic sapphire I would totally buy it. Shit today feels like it came out of a happy meal.
>>
>>55771108
Just wanted to add that there are certain models which are a little thinner than the one in the picture like the oral b pulsonic
>>
i actually like the thinner phones -trend

I know battery life is an issue buti don't like holding a brick in my hand
>>
>>55771174
Im kind of surprised they dont make heavy-ass phones for the "luxury" market. A lot of people equate weight with worth. Rolexes are so heavy they put you off balance, luxury cars could stop tanks, hell, Beats have metal plates in them just for added weight because it makes them feel more solid.
>>
>>55771174
I think some smartphones are too thin and aren't nice to hold. I'd rather have a phone that is on the thicker side with a minimal bezel. But not too thick also.
>>
>>55771209
https://www.getquip.com/store
This company sells toothbrushes that somewhat fit those criteria. But they're not too expensive compared to what you pay for other electric toothbrushes. Because they're overprized in general
>>
>>55771318
Oh god, now Im going to buy one of those next time I get real drunk. Whatever. I really like how heavy metal feels.
>>
File: 9e8.jpg (49KB, 680x813px) Image search: [Google]
9e8.jpg
49KB, 680x813px
>>55770897
>>
File: emageht.png (118KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
emageht.png
118KB, 251x243px
>run lips over teeth after using electric toothbrush for first time
>>
the worst
>>
>>55770897
Because it's not used to show people off.
>>
Ever wondered why things like smartphones get bigger and bigger for no fucking reason? Because I always do.

Do you really need a 6" screen to check the latest Facebook memes?
>>
>>55772159
consider that smartphone are becoming the primary computing device for a lot of people
sad I know
>>
>>55771143
I think it's pretty fucking stupid that something that is meant to be carried around every day isn't designed to be more durable. Is it just me?
>>
>>55772159
Overstock
>>
>>55772159

Phones getting bigger is alright. I mean, it's confusing why people want to carry a cutting board in their pocket but whatever. The thing that confuses me is why battery life hasn't been getting longer along with it. What are they filling that space up with, cat litter?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.