[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my a/c is broken, any advice to not melt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (131KB, 749x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 749x920px
my a/c is broken, any advice to not melt?
>>
Drink water, get a box fan.
>>
>>55770506
Open two (preferably facing) windows.
Place a fan in one of them.
>>
File: fuckingrip.png (1004KB, 1333x773px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingrip.png
1004KB, 1333x773px
pussification of men .
>>
H-hey, I live my parents!
>>
>>55771916
Lazification of men or the demoralization of men. I don't have the drive to do shit. But I know I'm since I'm calm in tense situations.
>>
What's there to be concerned about? Seems perfectly natural in the feminist-ridden environment of today. You literally cannot walk outside without being accused of something these days, so men rather just not go into relationships with females and remain at home with their parents. Feminism really is the downfall of society.
>>
>>55770506
Fix it or get a new one, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>55770506
Get a cheap cooler, cut two holes in it one for intake and one for exaust.
Fill the cooler with ice
Take a small plug in fan place on top of one hole
Home made ac for in a pinch
>>
>>55771916
Or maybe it's just that housing got really fucking expensive?
>>
>>55770506
I don't use air conditioning or central heating because it's better for the environment and it saves me money. Anyway open your windows. Place insect screens if you need to. And drink a lot of water.
>>
>>55772035
This. It's like $1,500 for renting a 1 room apartment in most places now. Fuck that, I'll just stick with ma and pa for a few years until I can get some decent down payment on my own house. Only pay $300 to them for rent and they cook dinner for me sometimes.

I'm not even a neet btw, currently working as a mason in a construction company.
>>
>>55770506
Why is it such a socially acceptable thing to kick your kids out as soon as they can support themselves?

Is it because they want them to pay stupid expensive rent living alone?
Fuck that.
>>
>>55770506
man up nigga
>>
>>55770506
Two words:

ice cubes
>>
>>55772133
yeah, not sure why gaming is being implicated when college debt and shit jobs are the problem
>>
>>55770506
Yes, I'm sure it's because of video games, nothing to do with Obama destroying the economy, jobs going oversees, and "rape culture" lawsuits making men afraid to even be alone in the same room with a woman.
>>
>>55770506
-If you're in the desert like me, build an evaporative cooler of some kind that DOESNT USE ICE, ice will decrease the vaporization cooling efficiency of one of these drastically. Don't build the stupid ice chest cooler, build a cooler where air flows THROUGH a wet medium like a cooling pad or cloth.

-If you live somewhere humid, like east of the Rocky Mountains, either build an ice chest cooler, or scrounge a way to pump some ice water through an automotive heater/radiator/oil-cooler/core and set a fan to blow through the fins, this way minimal humidity is added to the air, this is a heat-extractor.

And do what >>55772059 said also.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.