[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best wifi ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: merde.jpg (1MB, 902x1604px) Image search: [Google]
merde.jpg
1MB, 902x1604px
thought i ordered 8 AIR-CAP3702I (access points), ordered 80 instead. they weigh 317 pounds together. what do?
>>
File: 3702.jpg (4KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
3702.jpg
4KB, 230x173px
>>55765833
incase anyone is unfamiliar
>>
give me one anon
>>
Return 72 of them and than use the other 8 like you originally planned
>>
>>55766616

theyre no cost for a variety of reasons

my home lab WLC handles 75 APs so i could just irradiate the neighborhood

i just checked, list price is ~120k USD
>>
>>55766645
Then you'd make 108K for selling them.
>>
>>55766946
>>/biz/
>>
How did you not notice the money gone from your bank account or your bank contacting you about a large amount of money getting transferred
>>
>>55767035

not everyone is as poor as (You)
>>
>>55766645
>~120k USD
They're $500 a pop off amazon. based off that it's more like 40k.

More importantly, why wouldn't you have just gotten signal repeaters?
>>
File: iesh.jpg (1010KB, 902x1604px) Image search: [Google]
iesh.jpg
1010KB, 902x1604px
>>55767266
thanks for the quote, you left 'list price' off. i know how to gray market stuff.

to avoid misleading you guys, im not retarded or that flush with cash. i work in the field so i can requisiton anything i need really, but didn't realize i was ordering packs of 10 (the bulk sku vs. the individual sku)

to answer >>55767266 again, what the hell is a signal repeater and why are you recommending consumer electronics on /g/? I have a proper WLC to handle all my layer 2 roaming across all four floors of this house, why would i mess with latency and crappy signal repeaters when they can just all backhaul to a proper controller?

either way, i just replaced my 3 2602i with these 3702i and they came right up. now i have 77 3702i left. next project is setting up the 1552i to cover the backyard
>>
>>55765833
they should have a little arm processor in them, turn 64 of them into an arm cluster
>>
>>55767948
Well anyway.
They're access points. they let you cover area with wifi. If you don't have anywhere else to cover, you could beam it down the street with some tinfoil if you wanted. Are they basically unix boxes? you could start a cluster.
>>
>>55767144
Being irresponsible with your money means your rich?!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.