[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cozy Nights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Wake up at 12 AM - Look out window first thing to see beautiful moon and stars twinkling in the night sky
>Go over to desktop and boot up into Debian and login, then go to kitchen(quietly)and make two waffles and grab some milk
>Come back to desktop and feel instantly soothed when you see the comfy look of your custom dark environment
>Spend the next few hours reading /g/, /k/, and /b/, and then start writing and programming something
>By the time the sun comes up, go to bed and repeat

Jesus.

I miss the days when I was able to do this. Being an adult fucking sucks. I haven't had a cozy night in forever. I'd love to fucking be able to do this shit again. Nothing was more peaceful or serene than sitting in my room at night just browsing the internet chilling.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>55760507
the weird thing is that i am getting more easily sleepy or just uncomfortable. Sitting in the weirdest positions was no problem but now i feel every bone hurting, even tough i do sports and shit. Im not even old so wtf
>>
>>55760507
you're stressed because you always got something to do. Just learn to schedule all of your tasks in order to respect your personal time, and your cozy nights will be back in no time.
It's not easy, but it can be done; We, the young people in western countries, get always more and more economic pressure on us in order to squeeze out the most skilled workers; which, as a side-effect produces an absurd amount of stress. And it's not simple to manage.
Oh, and btw, learn to seat properly. You're no teenager anymore, your bone structure is fully formed, and it's not flexible as it was a couple of years ago. I'm getting this shit too. Probably will buy one of those expensive chairs from the chair threads, maybe they'll fix that awful sensation.
>>
I miss those nights too, but I have to wake up at 7am in the morning to go to work :(

At least I get to code all day
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.