[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make a program that identifies what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: egg solar system.jpg (23KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
egg solar system.jpg
23KB, 550x412px
Is it possible to make a program that identifies what's wrong in peoples' lives, and accurately tells them how to fix it? This program would get specific, and genuinely work.
>>
>>55758533
Just a flowchart but it's a lot of work to put those '99 problems and a bitch ain't one' thingy in one of those
>>
>>55758533
Nope. Determining what's wrong with you psychologically and/or physically can only be done by a trained medical professional.

Unless that program your talking about is a super AI that does blood tests and other medical tests on you through your phone somehow then we may never see a "tell me what's wrong with me" app ever.
>>
>>55758533
There are tons of diagnostic tools therapist/psychologists/whatever use so, I suppose if you got a ton of those together you could do something like that.
That's what they do anyway. Just automate it.
>>
it's because you're a cuck, op

trust me, i am the botnet
>>
Yep!
>>
>>55758533
Yes, but it'd be completely pointless.

Most people know what's wrong in their lives but procrastinate on fixing it.

>be nice to your wife
>be more assertive to get that promotion
>go to sleep on time
>stop drinking alcohol

wow thank you useless ai
>>
>>55758644
You're forgetting
>eat enough protein every day (~60g)
A ton of problems like gaining weight and being depressed can be traced back to not getting enough proteins every day.
>>
>>55758679
4 SCOOPS COME ON
>>
>>55758692
No, I'm not talking about being a protein product cuck. Just get enough protein a normal healthy diet like you're supposed to. A ton of things can provide you with protein. A cup of milk/ boiled egg contain about 8g of protein or a grilled chicken breast contains 25g of protein for example, no need to waste money on protein shakes or bars.

Anyway when you don't eat enough proteins your body will start to panic and eventually start eating your muscles for protein. Those things can cause a ton of psychological and physiological problems. You can observe this the most in people who eat chips/candy and drink soda all day long. They might be getting over 4000 calories but maybe like 5g of protein the entire day which is really bad.
>>
>>55758679
>60g
that sounds like a lot
how many chicken nuggets is that
>>
>>55758763
>that sounds like a lot
Not really. All your 3 daily meals together probably exceed this.

>how many chicken nuggets is that
About 20 but depending on which brand they are, they could have more protein.
>>
>>55758533
That is a big program.
>>
>>55758860
Nah, the program isn't that big, but the database it would have to use would be quite large and complex.
>>
>>55758533
#include<iostream>
using namespace std;

int main() {
cout << "git gud" << endl;
return 0;
}
>>
>>55758896
thanks anon
>>
>>55758854
i ate a sandwich today, is that enough?
>>
>>55758860
For you
>>
>>55758533

Humans can already do this.

The only thing that stands in the way of most people fixing their lives is being honest with themselves.
>>
>>55758927
>i ate a sandwich today, is that enough?
Depends on the sandwich, it is possible to make a sandwich to have 60 or more grams of protein. A foot-long steak and cheese from subway probably has close to 60 grams of protein if not more for example. Making something close to that wouldn't be that hard at home desu.
>>
>>55758533
No. Humans (by this I mean women) experience a range of emotions so large that you couldn't possibly make a program to understand that crap. Unless were talking advanced artificial intelligence here then forget it. Even AI would say fuck you and give up.
>>
File: tumblr_m5dna2m50f1qcxbquo1_500.png (179KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5dna2m50f1qcxbquo1_500.png
179KB, 500x375px
>>55758989
>Even AI would say fuck you and give up.
lmao this
>>
>>55759007
Nah that would cause a shitload of problems. Staff get paid a fixed hourly salary based on experience and what they do like in most places.
>>
>>55758981
no, just a normal two-slice sandwich with ham, cheese and a bit of mayo
>>
File: 1467925867681.jpg (199KB, 1186x810px)
1467925867681.jpg
199KB, 1186x810px
>>55758942
Was catching an exception part of your master plan?
>>
>>55759033
You probably got ~20 grams of protein from that.

https://www.caloriecount.com/calories-ham-cheese-sandwich-i21116

Anyway if you feel mentally or physically ill, try increasing protein intake by drinking a glass of milk or eating a boiled egg or two every day. This may help relieve or completely resolve said ailments.
>>
So basically I have to become a normie to feel good?
>>
>>55759101
i'm pretty much the opposite of the first guy, i hardly ever feel like eating
but i'll give that a shot and see what happens
>>
>>55759139
Nope, just sleep enough (7-8 hours/day), get enough protein (60g/day), drink enough water (2-4 liters/day), and don't lock yourself in your room all day long.
>>
>>55758692
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
>>
>>55759189
Won't hurt to try. Strange thing is your brain requires proteins as well (neurotransmitters) so not getting enough of them each day will surely cause problems.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200301/brain-power-why-proteins-are-smart
>>
>>55759213
2L of water a day? damn
>>
File: 1463693484037.jpg (24KB, 255x207px)
1463693484037.jpg
24KB, 255x207px
>>55759213
You literally just described a normie
>>
>>55758533
This was one of the plot devices from Satisfaction
OP, you fucking faggot
>>>/tv/
>>
File: D.png (47KB, 448x328px)
D.png
47KB, 448x328px
How much brotein does packaged milk contain?
>>
>>55758533

Trash in, trash out.

You will never get people to be truthful about their lives, so you wont be able to tell them how to fix it.
>>
>>55758533

>and accurately tells them how to fix it?

Have you tried turning yourself off and then not turning youself on again?
>>
>>55759237
Of course don't drink it all at once. It can be more depending on how much you're sweating but yeah, the human body can go through a ton of water each day. Usually you're supposed to drink water instead of that salt/sugar water poison people call soda pop every meal but I guess people like feeling poisoned or something.

>>55759242
You can be an autistic weaboo while doing all that so I kinda disagree desu.

>>55759266
Depends on how much milk is inside. Usually a cup of whole milk is like 8 grams of protein.
>>
>>55758679
>60g of protein a day
Maybe if you're a nine-year-old.
>>
>>55758679
A lot of problems can be traced back to some trivial diet bullshit, whatever
>>
>>55758533
yes. sounds pretty easy too. psychs just ask you questions and regurgitate stupid shit. just an if/else tree.

i'll add it to my todo list.

it'd be neat to do it with machine learning. keep a private/honest blog and the ai will really get to know you and your problems. :^)

>>55758896
<html>
<feelbetter>
</body>
<style display:none="blues !important;">

refactored your code a bit
>>
>>55759344
It's just a rough estimate but applies to most people. It's the amount of protein that if you eat, will stop your body from eating itself.

Of course if you plan to build muscle it's recommended you eat 2-3X this amount.
>>
Even if you knew the solutions to your problems what is really holding you back are emotions.

When you look at other peoples problems it is easy to point out the 'fix', and the other person knows this 'fix' too, but they have too many emotions about the matter and just can't go through with it.
It's sort of like you see a hoarder and you just tell them "just throw out all this trash" without understand how emotionally tied they are to that trash.

>strangers will give you honest solutions to your programs, but you probably wont or can't follow through on them because of feels
>>
>>55759443
>if you plan to build muscle
Why would you not?
>>
>>55759480
What if you are trying to lose fat.
>>
>>55759480
>Why would you not?
It's no longer a necessary thing for our survival and having a concealed firearm is way more effective than having huge biceps in a fight you can't run away from for whatever reason.
>>
>>55759502
Then alter your macros so that you're getting an adequate amount of protein while staying at a caloric deficit.
>>
>>55759502
Then you build muscle
The more muscle you have, the more calories you consume by default.
Also the process of builidng muscle itself uses a lot of energy.
>>
File: wDMslTN.jpg (61KB, 636x636px)
wDMslTN.jpg
61KB, 636x636px
>>55759523
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/07/22/one-weird-trick-can-make-better-pistol-shooter-trick-weightlifting/
>you don't need muscles to shoot a gun
>>
>>55759502
Doesn't mean you have to starve yourself of protein which can be dangerous.

In fact high protein diets are the best since they overload your body with protein it must filter out which suppress hunger aggressively as your body tries to let you know its absorbed enough protein it needs.

Again no need for protein shakes/bars. A bunch of steam rice + 4 grilled chicken breasts will overload your body with over 100 grams of protein yet you will only eat about 1000 calories so losing fat is guaranteed.
>>
>>55759557
This only really applies for high-caliber guns like a glock chambered in 45 acp. For most people who carry some small pistol chambered in 9mm who have also been at the range a few times, getting ripped won't really improve their accuracy much.
>>
>>55759629
>high-caliber guns like a glock chambered in 45 acp
t. noguns
>>
people constantly lie to themselves, this is the main reason it would never work
>>
>>55758692

3 preotenes
>>
>>55758978

Yeah, everyone controls everything about their lives. They just have to be honest and all their problems disappear. It's lies that cause their problems.
>>
>>55758533
What the fuck happened to that egg

The shell would never break like that
>>
echo kys
>>
>>55758533
I can't prove that it's impossible, so yes. Yes, it is.
>>
A while ago I read a piece about someone who worked as a psychic and did fortune telling.

And he wrote that 99% of all problems people called for were about either money or relationships. So he would just figure out how old a person was (so you know where he is in life) then for which one of the two categories they called and then started fortune telling and giving advice.

Oh you're 30 and single? Well.. your carreer is about to take a new path and you'll find the love of your life. And statistically thats probably true.
>>
>>55758533
>reflection of Saturn has no ring
>>
>>55758533
Why does this remind me of the algirhitm that Zola wrote in Captain America - Winter Solider
>>
Psychiatry is pseudoscience and there is obviously a way to make a program that inputs symptoms, comes out with a diagnosis and spits out a psychotherapy webinar and a medication prescription
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.