[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High paying tech related jobs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-4110113078301503537.jpg (150KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4110113078301503537.jpg
150KB, 800x480px
I'm quite interested in technology. I built my own computer and know loads about computer hardware. I recently built my own quadcopter so I guess I can teach myself some complicated things. I like finding out how things work and things like that. Any of you out there got suggestions or advice on some good/well paid tech jobs I should look into?
>>
>>55758152
Yes, look for jobs that pay well and apply for them
>>
make your own chinese cartoon image board and then apply for a job on facebook :o)
>>
>>55758152
Become self employed. Teach yourself Java/objective C and become very 1337 in them. Usually after 2-4 years of hard studying and practice you can make a profitable app.

Make something new and original or improve on the shitty apps that already exist but make yours ebin. After a while you will be able to live off the app income alone but you'll have to make like 10+ to reach that kind of profit.
>>
>>55758397
I don't really see myself making a profitable app. You think it;d be best for me to learn java and objective C? Any other languages I should look into, I've got alot of spare time
>>
>>55758473
>I don't really see myself making a profitable app.
Nobody does, you just work yourself to the bone until you make something worth a shit and keep improving it to keep your fan base.

>You think it;d be best for me to learn java and objective C? Any other languages I should look into, I've got alot of spare time
Stick to one of those languages for now as they are the main ones used for mobile development. Java is for Android development and Objective C is for iOS development. Whichever one you choose, you have to make sure you become very skilled in, not just a code monkey who copies code and makes a barely working app that crashed often and even causes the device to restart.

Though in retrospect it may be best to go ahead with Java as iOS may become a dead platform soon.
>>
>>55758530
Will do bro, thanks :)
>>
>>55758555
Hey good luck kid. Remember that doing this takes time. Don't expect to become a filthy rich millionaire after 1 month of learning and practice. You'll make a lot of useless apps nobody will ever download but with hard work and dedication you may make something very profitable someday.
>>
>>55758605
I understand, I just hope that I can get a good degree in college and get a well paid job doing something to do with technology or programming. If all else fails I'll do IT for some office. God I would hate plugging in mice and installing programs on shitty computers all day.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.