[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why not just have a removable battery and micro sd card slot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

why not just have a removable battery and micro sd card slot ?
6" screen
nexus
4GB RAM
fingerprint
front facing dual stereo speakers
fukken 3.5mm headphone jack
its simple fucking shit
>>
nigga u fat
>>
>>55755232
This.

Holy shit OP, can you even walk by yourself?
>>
File: 1467308629373.jpg (324KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1467308629373.jpg
324KB, 583x1508px
>>55754498
The Nexus 5X could have easily been that had it put in a microsd slot in similar design to the nanosim slot, shuffle some things around internally to make it fit, I'm sure the only reason they didn't was because they decided to go for the unipiece design for muh thinness or to make more shecklebucks

It's also sad to note that the next Nexus design by HTC appears to omit the sdcard slot as well, making a 3 year dryspell for expandable memory in the Nexus line which probably means either the end of expandable memory for good (since Google is getting more involved in the design process) or the hopeful push for larger memory formats coming standard (64,128 GB instead of 16,32GB), the latter being kinda doubtful for the next iteration
>>
>>55755232
>>55755342
And here I thought everyone on here hated niggers. But I was wrong we just all hate fat people.
>>
Don't you wish calories were fuck niggas so you can blast 'em away with your piece, homie?
>>
>>55754498
OP is a nigger
>>
>>55754498
>fingerprint
fingerprint is insecure as fuck and useless
>front facing dual stereo speakers
literally why
>fukken 3.5mm headphone jack
do they not have one?
>>
>>55754498
>>55755424
sd does not respect your freedom
please fuck off
>>
>>55755987
How is fingerprint useless? It keeps my phone secure from people in my everyday life who might get opportunities where they are alone with my phone, and it's super easy to use.
>>
>>55756101
you can break it with tape
>>
>>55754498
shit nigger, you're so fat you made that g19 look like a g26.
>>
>>55756109
I'm not sure what you mean by "break it".
>>
>>55754498
Holy shit are you the damn elephant man or something? My hand fits around my M&P Shield the same way when I grip it loosely like that.
>>
>>55756133
kek'd
>>
File: 1449799140039.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1449799140039.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>55754498
>>
>>55754498
All that stuff on a gun? I knew the firearms market was feature crazy but that's nuts! Why would you need a 6 inch screen on your gun! Mine has a 3 inch screen and it works just fine!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.