[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raspberry Pi Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So, me being me, i wanted to build a micro computer using a raspberry pi zero. For this i wanted to use a 5000mah 5v 2.1a power bank which would connect to a usb hub that goes into a female usb to micro usb adapter to power the pi zero also i was going to get a usb fan.

The pi i would connect to my tv, this way i could use it whenever i wanted without having to buy a monitor. I have a cable that would work with the micro hdmi on the pi then connect to a mini hdmi in my tv.

My question is, would this setup work?
>>
Op here.
I meant to say, Mini to full size HDMI.
>>
>>55751991
to put this in english: you want to use a rpi zero as a computer and hook it up to your television, and power it via a battery? or am i getting it wrong?
>>
I heard that Raspberry Pies aren't very good for media.
>>
>>55753238
Media isn't always very truthful. You can store your movies on a pendrive.
>>
>>55752821
I am going to turn it into a small portable hacking device running either kali or parrot linux but for now i am looking to hook it up to my tv to mess around with, but i dont like having to power things from a wall socket so i am looking to use a power bank for it.
>>
>>55753292
It's inefficient to use a powerbank; as the powerbank itself is not 100% efficient in charging so just plug it in to the wall.
>>
>>55751991

>usb fan

Why do you need a fan?
>>
>>55753685
gotta stay cool & stylish in summer, man!
>>
>>55753685
The fan is just something i may use or may not, if it starts to overheat, i'll use it to call off the rpi zero, if not ill use it to cool myself off; been really hot lately.
>>
>>55753757
but that'll just stress the power bank even more.
>>
>>55753771
Yes I know, that's why i may not use it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.