[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raspberry Pi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
just received this. what are some fun practical things I can do with it?

also anyone else got one? way do you use yours for?
>>
>>55745835
Hook it up to power and ethernet, put it in a drawer and forget about it.
>>
>>55745870
what's your problem
>>
Step on it.
>>
>>55745835
http://lifehacker.com/build-your-own-mini-nes-with-a-raspberry-pi-and-this-3d-1783674650
>>
Attach a little screen and microphone and feed it one of the many many raspberry pi project lists available on the Internet.

Then, program it to recognise the phrase "what should we do today Mr Pi?"
Then program it to randomly display one of the projects when it detects that phrase.
>>
>>55745835
recalbox
>>
File: 1450438445048.jpg (130KB, 492x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450438445048.jpg
130KB, 492x700px
>buy thing
>what do with thing??
Why ffs
>>
>>55745835
Build a personal assistant that asks you what you are going to do with the things that you are planning to buy.
>>
>>55745835
Build a GlaDOS robot
>>
>>55745835
make an automated shitposting device that asks /g/ every day what to use an rpi for.
>>
>>55746014
This
>>
I'm planning to do my own email server on there.
>>
buy a bunch of led and make the greatest Christmas light
>>
can these be weaponized

good size for sticking on a rifle sumhow
>>
>>55745835
This thread every single day!

>/g/ look I bought it I'm in the club now!
>what do /g/?

Just post in /fglt/ or make an embedded system general.
>>
>>55745835
>what are some fun practical things I can do with it?
PiFM, and start broadcasting anti <insertsubject> propaganda.
>>
use it to kill yourself
>>
>>55746580
FUCK
>>
turn it into an apple II

the emulator must be the operating system, and you need to make it
>>
>>55745835
retropie

openresty server

computation array

FPGA simulation

Things
>>
Manage smart LED globes in your house. Have your toilet light turn on and off with some kind of hands-free sensor.
>>
>>55746589
This.

Even tho obtaining working cookies might be a proble, you could simply buy a 4chan pass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.