[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinkpad t430 VS Dell competitor. which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Ok fags, I have 300 bucks to buy the most recent laptop I can.
express card and drive caddy are mandatory.
a t430 was my first choice, but there is a dell latitude with 3gen i5, expresscard and everything...
thinkpad can get a better screen, but dell design is more polished, and is cheaper.
I don't give any fuck about keyboard, let's state this before you all flame me for chiclet keyboard.
now what?
>>
Dell is shit, it will fall apart in a year, go for the thinkpad
>>
>>55745008
get a mac
>>
Latitudes are fantastic business grade laptops. Ive owned Thinkpads over the years and Latitudes. Its difficult to pick between the two since they both sustain the same build quality. Latitudes also have a nipple on the keyboard FYI... go with the latitude with the third gen i5 and then just upgrade the RAM and HDD easily by swapping out the Drive bay replacing it with mechanical storage and then placing an SSD in the HDD caddy. I upgraded mine to 8 gigs of ram so easily.
>>
>>55745125
Fuck off iOShit nigger this is not a place for pm your kind
>>
>>55745171
Thank you for sharing. I know how change parts, but thinkpad are more modular, and you can find more easily parts
Also, I didn't mention about egpu. that's my main purpose. I just read that latitude are not working OOB like t430, so I think I will go for the thinkpad. I will also get one with 900p screen
>>
>>55745097
>'I've never seen a Latitude' -you

>>55745008
Both are fantastic devices, but the Dell Latitude e6x30 looks better.
>>
>>55745461
I think that competitor model would be the e6430
but as I said, it doesn't work out of the box with egpu, and has a lower res screen....so I have to go for the thinkpad....too bad, it really looks nice
>>
get a toshiba
>>
>>55745193

>only have 300 to spend

you're right, this isn't the place for rich superior race mac users
>>
>>55745008
xiaomi laptop.
>>
>>55745008
Thinkpad if you want to have Chink botnet, Dell if you prefer an American one.
>>
>>55745097
I have the Laptop in the Pic related, so far so good. >>55745008
OP, if you're looking at the XPS in the pic, it's pretty damn good. Lightweight, and the 2-in-1 aspect is nice for web browsing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.