[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck rogers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Image 731 731.png (38KB, 637x66px) Image search: [Google]
Image 731 731.png
38KB, 637x66px
>$90/month
>2nd time in a few months my speeds have gone to shit
>tech comes yesterday to see whats wrong
>can obviously tell he wants to fuck off
>ugh why is your 5G off on your modem
>switches modems with a newer one
>same shit
>tell him the last time i had the exact same problem there was an area issue
>he says he trusts his maintenance guys whatever that means
JUST
>>
>talk talk
>£50 a month
>Last week down speed went to shit (0.1 Mbps)
>Literally only download affected, upload remains same.
>Wireshark shows that almost every other TCP packet is being dropped, and having to be resent.
>Can't even play tf2 with the net settings dialed down low af
>Complain on forums
>Down speed rises again for 6 hours, then drops back to as it was.
>Complain again, no response since Thursday.

>Should also note that router is still showing a download sync speed of 48mb

>Fuck me
>>
how is it that rogers can fuck with my router from another fucking province?

hos is it that rogers and put popups in peoples web browsers?
>>
File: 5501472024.png (30KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
5501472024.png
30KB, 300x135px
>>55741646

Im from Portugal where minimum wage is 500€. I pay 30€ for this and im poor as fuck.
Oh and i live near a village.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5501472024
>>
>>55741646
>me being a cable technician
Basically the tech that goes into your house usually doesn't have the training repair any single issue in your neighborhood even its something wrong with the single tap because if you replace the plate on a tap the wrong way you just took down everyone further along the node behind you for at least an hour or 2 which could include businesses. Further more because of that it can be hard for them to detect issues with the mainline and there are tons and tons of things that could cause your problem. Unfortunately bad equipment does represent a very large proportion of these issues and that's why most technicians will just replace your equipment and leave if its intermittent(also their supervisors are tracking their "productivity" and how many jobs they can complete in a day). Knowing all these things theres also a chance that you got a lazy technician or maybe he was stressed and already running behind that day or maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Possibly even you just came off to him as one of the hundreds of whiny twenty-somethings who complain of slow speeds. Who usually have bloatware/background apps/play games with shit servers/have viruses/tries watching chinktoons on 10 computers at once.

I'm not saying that any of this is you. sorry bout venting from work myself whoopsies
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.