[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ Is it worth investing in BTC and ETH? I have seen prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Lets_hit_those_showers.png (36KB, 709x723px) Image search: [Google]
Lets_hit_those_showers.png
36KB, 709x723px
Hey /g/ Is it worth investing in BTC and ETH?
I have seen prices low and then increase a lot a while later.
I would buy low and sell high, and i'm sure that I can manage to get a little bit of money.
I just set up a coinbase account.
>>
Bump. Looking at prices from a year ago and it was at below 300, now it's at 650, somebody that would have bought a while ago and sold now would have made a lot of dosh.
>>
>>55732084
Etherum is a meme, No one cares about smart contracts.

It was a clever idea but never caught on.
>>
>>55732866
How about BTC?
>>
>>55732084

Have fun with your meme money.
>tfw OP fell for the cryptocurrency meme
>>
>>55732888
Nigga look at the prices from a while ago and look at prices now.
If prices go down and I buy I bet I can make some nice dosh.
Some people have gotten rich off of this shit.
>>
>>55732875
It's all going to collapse soon. Bitcoin was great before the Jews regulated it to death now it's shit.

The only thing keeping it going is the whales have all sat down at a round table somewhere and agreed not to dump.

I was in btc from 2011 to 2013 and made some money off it but now it's all over.

Here's an interesting article: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-core-ethereum-hard-fork-unsettling-precedent/
>>
>>55732909
The same way people got rich selling shitty morgage debts. All I'm saying is that it was better back then.. like 2013 to 2014. Now GOLD is something i would be looking for... Especially when Deutsche Bank go shitty, trowing EU into econ caos.
>>
>>55732917
>>55732984
Yea I understand, it really isn't what it use to be.
Is Gold really worth investing in? I just want to secure and make money man.
>>
>>55733007
Nope. Precious metals are a meme and will never ever be used as a means of exchange ever again.

If fractional reserve banking collapses the only thing left with value will be food and ammo.
>>
>>55732084
Get off of coinbase, those faggots sold out the guys at Kat.

Buy your shit off LocalBitcoins for under market like a non-retard.
>>
>>55733007
is not about being a mean of exchange is about making money. Accept the fact that the jews will never fail.
Gold is good becouse everytime there is a crisis it's price go up, and if you play it right you can make some pretty money
>>
>>55733156
Yea I think so.

>>55733062
Your right, but partly. Gold and Silver will always hold value because of there many uses.
How long could you save ammo? I wouldn't mind hiding a few thousand rounds.
>>
>>55733084
How did they sell them out? Also are the prices cheaper? They make it easy so I wouldn't mind getting from them.
>>
>>55732084
>>>/biz/
>>
>Want to buy VPN with bitcoins
>Don't want to get into buying bitcoins physically
>Figure if I buy them with a credit card on a non-anonymous wallet then transfer them to an anonymous wallet, that's safe enough.
>Get a Circle account
>Buy bitcoins
>Attempt to send them to the anonymous wallet
>It """"times out""""
>Circle locks my account and demands that I identify myself with scans of my government-issued photo IDs.

THIS FREEDOM CURRENCY FROM THE FUTURE IS GOING TO REPLACE FIAT MONEY AND MAKE BANKS GO BANKRUPT GUYS JUST YOU WAIT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.