[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some light on the steam controller, is it any good? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Arma 2 low settings.jpg (167KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Arma 2 low settings.jpg
167KB, 1366x768px
I need some light on the steam controller, is it any good? I've been getting mixed signals from reviews.
>>
>>55724117
>>>/v/
>>>/v/
>>>/v/
>>
It's ok. If you like a mouse and keyboard then you might like it.
>>
>>55724140
i figured it was more technology than video game
>>
>>55724150
Have you had a lot of experience with it? was really confused because ive had an xbox pad for all my games that took it and its all ive known beside mouse and keyboard
>>
File: fort dog.jpg (24KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
fort dog.jpg
24KB, 378x372px
>>55724150
Are they easy to get used to?
>>
Not that good man. It was good for sitting back and using it as a replacement for keyboard and mouse while browsing, but in game it was terrible. You are forced to use the big picture mode, and most games don't work, as in not as accurate as say an xbox gamepad. You're better off with an xbox 360 controller, its cheaper in most cases, and works way better.
>>
>>55724185
Oh thats a surprise to me i was told they can be more accurate than xbox pad
>>
>>55724117
I bought a Steam Controller to go along with my Steam Link. The Link is fantastic, however the Crontroller is ... not great. For top-down games it's actually pretty decent, however for the majority of games, even controller-enabled games, it's really bad.

Don't waste your money on it, just get an X360 controller, it's really the best.
>>
>>55724185
I loved my afterglow xbox 360 controller but its finally given up the ghost after years of day in day out 12 hour abuse and wondered if its worth trying. i mean, i can just send it back if i hate it can i?
>>
File: 2015-09-30_00001.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-30_00001.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>55724234
Would it be ideal for stuff like skyrim and grand theft auto online though?
>>
>>55724202
>>55724266
It could be but only if your comfortable running your thumb over the track pad a lot.
>>
File: 80's Skyrim.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
80's Skyrim.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>55724294
I have had a laptop before i used to play fps shooters on, is it similar?
>>
>>55724343
It does feel like a laptop touchpad. It really shines for games that recuire a mouse and keyboard but you want to sit back on a couch. My friends and I will play heroes 3 with it all the time. Its so convenient to pass around.
>>
>>55724488
I think im just going to buy one and if i dont like it send it back
>>
>>55724552
They're garbage save yourself the time.
>>
>>55724266
Is that skyrim? I've no memory of that place
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.